I finished adding in all of the extra content and I started testplaying on Saturday. So far, so good. I'm really glad I decided to do this after all because there were a lot of errors from before that completely flew under my radar (mostly missing words---but still, embarrassing). Right now I'm exactly one dungeon away from finishing Case#2 and I hope start a little bit of Case#3 tonight. If all goes well, I should have both the finished+ product and the trailer out to the world by Saturday. If not, then definitely early next week.
Summary of what I've done so far:
-Fixed typos/a bit of the dialogue
-Fixed balance issues (mostly the monsters were all too fast--their speeds have been significantly decreased and I've cut the number of normal encounters by over half--however, to compensate, you now earn twice as many experience points and the prices for new equipment have been dramatically decreased)
-Completely done away with the mix-matched faceset style, sticking with real people exclusively (therefore, town-folk no longer have facesets)
-Dropped more hints for the player during the early stages in the game