I've programmed 3+ more hours into DungeonQuest. Unfortunately, most of that was squashing bugs with the character select scripts. My first real script that I made from scratch. Everything else was made by someone else... and they have their bugs, I'm just not smart enough to debug them.
It should be easier for me to test the game now, because I've added a command that removes the battles in the game. So what would have taken me an hour is now ten minutes.
3 more pages out of 30+ have been put into the game. I'm also thinking that simple Morrowind style quests might be best for the next game instead of having an actual story. There are movements and things that consume time and need testing.
Now I'm at the bridge (quite literally) between the first quest and second. Good enough of a benchmark to stop. Realistically if it takes 1 page per hour, I still have another 30+ hours before I'm done adding the script into the game. At this rate the minimum time the game would be done is 10 days.
I'm also adding quest status sensitive dialog. Like the townspeople react to where you are currently on your quest.