So, I’ve actually secretly been working on a bit of a update for my first completed game. The first part of the game really looked aged, and you could actually tell I improved during the game by just looking at how the first and last areas of the game looked. So many of the worst places are getting a bit of a visual overhaul.
Another thing I added is some more puzzles, mainly puzzles that use rooms that have no apparent use. It’s pretty weird having rooms that does nothing for the game except sit there, and now that won’t be the case.
Some other small things are a smaller file size, a windowskin that makes reading the text easier, some new creatures, some lighting fixes and other general playability issues fixed.
Fixed the download of the game, it seems like i set the starting location wrong in the download. Probably a bit confusing starting in the middle of the game...
New download should be up shortly, in the meantime feel free to use the mediafire link (it's the same thing).