Epic. Comedic. And everything inbetween. Follow an enormous cast of seemingly unrelated people as they explore just how awesome this world really is.
Political drama, political intrigue, political unrest, political upheaval, political science, political awesomeness - and that's just the political stuff.
- Expansive ensemble cast - hundreds of named and developed characters - you'll encounter assassins, child geniuses, defunct royalty, loose cannon detectives, pop singers, mafia, corrupt clergy, false main characters, secret organizations, even secret-er organizations
- Expansive story across dozens of groups, parties, associations, factions, sub-factions, subdivisions, longdivisions, P.O.V.'s, P.O.W.'s, P.O. Boxes. Basically, this game is a riot.
- Expansive array of mini games and other distractions. Puzzles, shooting, memory games, reflex action, car chases, and other things that have nothing to do with RPGs.
- Expansive soundtrack. Seriously. Expansive.
- Expansive collection of spoofs and cameos - sports, hollywood actors, saturday morning cartoons, restaurants, musicians, movies, stand up comics, games, TV commercials, anime, internet memes - we spoof everything from X-men to Pink Floyd to 6 Million Dollar Man to Death Note to Suikoden to Rocky Balboa to Top Gear to Voltron to Simpsons to Delta Force to Metal Gear to Shaqfu.
Honestly, jokes aside. This game is a project we've been working on for years. Like 10 years. If this description is too vague, it's because this game covers way too much material to describe in a synopsis. You really just need to see for yourself. Everything we see in real life/television/etc that we consider funny or awesome or whatever we aspire to put in the game. This is the result.
We take pride in our story telling and character development. It's the focus of our project, along with our music selection and directing techniques.
We hope you have as much fun playing this game, as we did making it.
The opening sequence. Note - this game is supposed to be comedy.
Here's a little scene from early in the game.