- 4160 downloads
- Added: 04/19/2012 07:47 PM
- Updated: 07/25/2013 04:09 PM
This is the fourth public release of Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm. It contains the first two of three acts of the game (11+ hours of gameplay) plus VX Ace RTP and files required to run the game. This beta is greatly improved over the previous beta and many scripting revisions and general polishes have been added.
NOTE: Build 4.3 no longer retains compatibility with save files from older builds, due to the implementation of the difficulty system. If you wish to play an older save file, back up the contents of the "Data" folder, and copy the contents of the "Savegame Workaround" folder into your Legionwood 2/Data directory instead. This will update your game to Build 4.3 WITHOUT the difficulty system.
Fixes from Beta 4.0 include:
- The post-sewer briefing cutscene will no longer repeat when you talk to the King again. It wasn't game breaking, but it did allow you to farm morality points :)
- The switch activated door in Mount Gurgan B1 is now set to "Erase Event" when opened, as it was preventing the rock pushing puzzle from being completed.
- Using the F12 reset no longer causes Stack Errors.
- Several Ranger Techs that are learned from enemies have been altered.
- The Act II ending cutscene now triggers correctly.
- Monsters in the volcano dungeon have been made slightly stronger.
- Difficulty selection has been implemented and all five settings are working correctly.
- The status counter for Sleep now counts down correctly and the Sleep status wears off as it should.
- The Take Aim and Swift Step techs now work as the description says they should.
- Rogues can no longer wield Bows or any other two handed weapons. They have gained the ability to use Piercing weapons instead.
- Clerics can now use Ranged weapons, to make them more viable fighters.
- Several typos and erroneous descriptions corrected.