Since there is little direction in these early versions, the critical steps are as follows:
1) Talk to the little girl until she repeats.
2) Explore the Shrine and destroy the Chimera.
3) Talk to the little girl until she dies.
-- Get Shadow before leaving Sedista the second time. --
5) Enter Namibis.
6) Explore the Castle, get the Castle Key, and discover nothing.
7) Revisit Namibis and find Temachi.
8) Attack Lyncoptis and Xeschro in Old Sedista.
9) Pick up Temachi, Xeschro and Shadow (in any order) in the Cave.
10) Explore the Cave's inner path, the Dead Isle, and Diamond Black.
11) Find either Lyncoptis (hard) or the Demon (easy).
12) If you find the Demon, enter the stone portal and find the Demon King.
Next week is my last week of development on Silent Eyes and in VX Ace as my trial expires on Saturday the 14th. As such, I will be releasing the COMPLETE version of Silent Eyes some time next week. I know I've said it before, but this time it is real:
SILENT EYES v.1.8 will be SILENT EYES COMPLETE
Keep your constructive feedback coming in - I want to remain active on this and release the best game possible. Even feedback from earlier versions is acceptable.
I just uploaded the latest Silent Eyes download - Version 1.7. This version fixes some way-finding issues many have encountered, hopefully eliminating my need for the directional guide on the second page of the comments, and adds some additional dialogue throughout the map. Let me know if you find any trouble with the new directional dialogue and additional colour to the story!
Some glaring clarity and directional problems have been brought to my attention. Unfortunately, I didn't see them in time for my submission to the contest. However, I plan to rectify them as much as possible now.
Once again, thank you for your input! It is highly valued!
After releasing an obviously-incomplete game, I along with bigtime discovered numerous bugs that needed fixing. As such, I am pulling down the game from RPGMaker.net and will release the completed version - and my final submission - on Friday as originally planned.
Thank you for the initial downloads. I hope you enjoy the new version better than the old one!