PEPSIOTAKU'S PROFILE

PepsiOtaku
Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.
2369
Randal Graves: Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"?
Dante Hicks: "Empire".
Randal Graves: Blasphemy.
Dante Hicks: "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
Everlasting Journey
Characters, magic, stats, charm, plot, ADVENTURE!

Search

Filter

[DynRPG] Auto Switches

I updated this plugin finally! See the new readme for all the details. I've had zero issues with the new .dyn file functionality over the course of a single 10+ hour playthrough, as well as numerous other playthroughs of various saves.

If you were using the additional variable functionality that was in the previous version... well... I took that all out. Sorry. :( I might add it back one day...

Use the download button above, or the mirror here: https://github.com/PepsiOtaku/auto_switches_vars

The forums are closing [APRIL FOOLS]

But how will we get our stats??

Edit:

[DynRPG] Battle: ATB Overhaul!

I don't know the complete nature of it to be honest, but this is my educated guess: it had something to do with the "selection" parameter in onBattleStatusWindowDrawn, where a condition would be checked for a hero that might not exist. Say you had 4 heroes during a battle, then before another battle, removed 2 heroes. Something would cause it to crash on the battle's startup... Again, I am not totally sure why the bug existed, but Milennin was basically able to reproduce it multiple times, so through some trial and error, I narrowed down the code to onBattleStatusWindowDrawn, and then made my if statements for condition checking more specific so it could never accidentally check for a hero that didn't exist.

It's definitely in my top 5 as far as pain-in-the-ass bugs go.

[DynRPG] Battle: ATB Overhaul!

Fixed the bug! Big thanks to Milennin for testing! Download the latest version above or via github:

https://github.com/PepsiOtaku/battle_atb_overhaul

[RM2K3] Size of windows question (1080?)

Try the david patch instead (it's what I've been using since like 2010):
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rm2k3/utilities/63/

Edit: Don't use the RPG_RT.exe inside that archive if you have DynRPG installed though. It'll just break stuff.

It has the same additions as goliath, but the windows aren't as big.

The alternative is to open up the exe in Resource Hacker, find the window you want to resize (which is kind of like a needle in a haystack), mess around with some values, and save the exe.

[DynRPG] Battle: ATB Overhaul!

Millenin is still reporting a crash (which seems to appear after longer playthroughs), but I'll be looking into it tonight! I have a couple hunches.

[DynRPG] Battle: ATB Overhaul!

New version added (with bugfixes!)

Download above, or here: https://github.com/PepsiOtaku/battle_atb_overhaul

[RM2K] Please help me!

author=Liberty
It's like a downloadable version of charas-project. XD


Like 1% of charas project :-/

+++ DynRPG - The RM2k3 Plugin SDK +++

Ugh, that's such a pain. I believe the version I have is 4.8.1. It's this:

codeblocks-13.12mingw-setup-TDM-GCC-481.exe

If you dont' already have that, you may need to backup your current project(s), uninstall the current one, and then install that one.

I've seen Boost mentioned a bunch of times on Stack Overflow, but I have not tried it or found a need for it yet. I mainly stick to WinAPI stuff if I can because it's usually the fastest. I try not to add any new libraries unless I absolutely have to. For example, XInput required an XInput.h file, and GameJolt required like 15-20 library files (for interfacing with their website) along with curl (required by the GJ one, for internet connection stuff).

+++ DynRPG - The RM2k3 Plugin SDK +++

Hmmm... the class files worked for me. You shouldn't have that Variables.h error. Try getting rid of "#define AUTO_DLLMAIN" first of all. You don't need that.

Also, try deleting all the stuff in your DynRPG src folder completely, and then just extract the 0.30 files again. I'm wondering if you had an older DynRPG.h file in there or something.