RPG2003 ATB METER QUESTION

Pages: first 12 next last
Me tried lookie through forum but me no find answer.

Wish this had search option but me no find either.

Me have question. If anieone can answer, big help.

Is there a variable that able to measure ATB gauge meter during battle?

Thankies!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
DON'T YOU REMEMBER YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME, BABY.

Holy cow you are still alive, or this is a very elaborate hoax. Your hostmask matches your old ISP and your a reverse DNS matches where you lived!

I am not a RPG Maker 2003 expert, but if I remember correcty the ATB gauge is pretty screwy and you have to edit the the player's agility to decrease the wait and make it bearable.
How the hell do you know his ISP and DNS server? I must be missing something...
holb owns the space that hosts this website? :p
I guess. I didn't see all that many posts and just assumed he was a regular. Either that or he is Uber haxors (joke).
Starscream
There about a dozen different ways I could have acquired that information and none of them involve hacking.
Just because his user group says "members" doesn't mean you can't fear him.
The (Joke) tag meant that was a...joke, but I fear no one. Get my ip and dns server and I'll be somewhat impressed. I will leave my computer on so that I don't get DHCP'd. Taking a screenshot...
Well, the ATB meter is relative in RM2k3. Raising the heroes' agility will make them attack with greater frequency BUT the monsters will attack with lower frequency.

If the monter's AGL == hero's AGL, the ATB will fill at the same rate, regardless if the AGL = 10 or 999
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=BigEd781 link=topic=1001.msg13754#msg13754 date=1209624001
The (Joke) tag meant that was a...joke, but I fear no one. Get my ip and dns server and I'll be somewhat impressed. I will leave my computer on so that I don't get DHCP'd. Taking a screenshot...
The site keeps a record of your IP address. We can use that to do a lookup to determine an approximate location of where your ISP is based.

The RM2k3 ATB is made very badly.
author=WIP link=topic=1001.msg13794#msg13794 date=1209657006
author=BigEd781 link=topic=1001.msg13754#msg13754 date=1209624001
The site keeps a record of your IP address. We can use that to do a lookup to determine an approximate location of where your ISP is based.
Also, we watch you when you are sleeping.
Well I know that the server tracks my ip, I am wondering how someone without access to said server could do so. Kind of a silly thing to talk about in an rm forum, but...
rcholbert is in stealth-admin mode. like a ninja. A super SECRET ninja.
Starscream
author=BigEd781 link=topic=1001.msg13816#msg13816 date=1209662637
Well I know that the server tracks my ip, I am wondering how someone without access to said server could do so. Kind of a silly thing to talk about in an rm forum, but...

I have full access to the server considering I manage it and pay for it.

This is the silliest conversation I've had all week.
author=rcholbert link=topic=1001.msg13831#msg13831 date=1209667650
I have full access to the server considering I manage it and pay for it.

This is the silliest conversation I've had all week.

This is like the time God's voice boomed from the heavens and asked of Moses, "WHY DO YOU TAKE CREDIT FOR THE MIRACLES THAT I HAVE PERFORMED" and Moses said, "I understand that God performs miracles, but how would someone without access to said miracles know that I was taking credit for them??" and God said "I OWN AND PAY FOR THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE SO I KNOW EVERYTHING."
Oh! Me no forget! Allo Holbie.

Long time! You remember!

Me busy, workie, homie, hubbie. Been long time.

But now, me stay homie few month.

Me expecting little babie. Nothing to do. Find this and play. heh
Even after all these years, you still do that kawaii talk. O_O
author=republic link=topic=1001.msg13876#msg13876 date=1209695017
Even after all these years, you still do that kawaii talk. O_O

I can see that. He talks like a caveman. Anyways, through my experience, there isn't a time-measuring variable inside RM2k3. The best thing you can do is to make it yourself. (Literally. It's going to take a while.)
Pages: first 12 next last