I NEVER MADE ONE OF THESE.

Pages: first 12 next last
So, here it is.

Any personal info you need to know about me should be in my profile. If you want to know more, talk to me. I don't bite, and I'm here to be part of the community and make friends just as much as I am to play (and eventually make) games.

I'm working on a private project at the moment, just to help me get more used to the maker. There's an awful lot to learn and I'm not particularly great at any of it, but I'm getting the hang of event scripting and familiarising myself with different scripts. It's because it's nothing special that I'm not even considering submitting it to the game database. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it'll actually have to be original and enjoyable for me before anybody else gets to see it.

RTP makes me sad, and mapping really annoys me, particularly in VX.

At any rate, it's nice to finally introduce myself. Hopefully I can make a few friends while I'm learning!
Hiya, Lyric! What a great user name! Do you like to sing or something?
Why are you so fast?!

Welcome to the community! Be sure to contribute to the best of your abilities, and enjoy!
You can imagine my sniping ability at auctions.
Welcome!

author=Lyric

I like you already xD
author=Gourd_Clae
Hiya, Lyric! What a great user name! Do you like to sing or something?
I actually did a 3-year undergrad degree in Music and Drama, so yes, in a sense!

I'm just one of those people who found comfort in music when they went through their teenage angst stage and never grew out of it. Don't get me wrong, though, I think it's something worth dedicating one's life to.

It's not a username I get to grab on most sites, so when I registered here and noticed it was available I was rather happy.

author=Arandomgamemaker
Welcome to the community! Be sure to contribute to the best of your abilities, and enjoy!
I plan to do just that, once my abilities develop a tad further! Thank you for the welcome.

author=Link_2112
Welcome!

author=Lyric

I like you already xD
Haha! Glad I could make a good first impression. Thank you!
author=Link_2112
Welcome!

author=Lyric

I like you already xD

Me too.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Welcome to RMN, post lots and enjoy what's available!
You have a cute avatar! :) Welcome to the site.
author=Tau
Welcome to RMN, post lots and enjoy what's available!

Thank you!

author=Blindmind
You have a cute avatar! :) Welcome to the site.

Thanks! I thought so too. I also thought it expressed my love for art a bit, hence why I just had to use it. Thank you for the welcome, too.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
author=Lyric
I'm working on a private project at the moment, just to help me get more used to the maker. There's an awful lot to learn and I'm not particularly great at any of it, but I'm getting the hang of event scripting and familiarising myself with different scripts. It's because it's nothing special that I'm not even considering submitting it to the game database. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it'll actually have to be original and enjoyable for me before anybody else gets to see it.

I love this paragraph! If only people would understand how important this is... =') Anyway, Welcome to RMN! =D
Welcome to RMN, where everything is made up and the points don't matter!

...and I like the RM2k3 RTP :'(
author=kentona

HAHAHAHAH How awesomely fitting is that? Just so happens I was watching that show last night.
you don't watch it every night?
welcome to die

the american version turned clive anderson's funny one-liners into a catchphrase. welcome to american entertainment everyone kill yourself after a word from our sponsors
author=Deacon Batista
Looks like you are not the Lyric I remember, because you make games and you're young :-)
So have fun with creating new resources for RM VX ;) The community needs it.
author=Marrend
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
I shall certainly try to! Thank you both.

author=alterego
author=Lyric
I love this paragraph! If only people would understand how important this is... =') Anyway, Welcome to RMN! =D
Brilliant minds! Haha, thank you.

author=kentona

...and I like the RM2k3 RTP :'(
...hahaha, how fitting. I should have made myself more clear, it's just the VX RTP I can't stand! I do prefer RM2k3 games, and quite like the RTP myself. (I thought I'd start easy though.)

Thank you for the welcome!
author=Allen Hunter
Heya Lyric!

...Line thief...Just kidding
Pages: first 12 next last