EVER PLAYED KILLER7?

Pages: 1
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Like asked in the topic.
Has any body here played a game by Suda51?for the only gaymes you people played are RPGs.I was not introduced to RM by an RPG,but by a game made in RM2K3 which was a fangame of this Killer7 I'm speaking of.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Yes, I played it. I didn't really like it, I wasn't sure why at the time and I'm still not sure why.
Killer7 is a lot like Skies of Arcadia, where I can go on at length about all the shit that's wrong with the game; the control scheme is awkward as hell, only half the Killer 7 get anything beyond basic characterization, or even speaking lines in cutscenes (I would've loved to hear more about what the hell is Kaede's problem,) and the plot doesn't make any damn sense. But I love it anyway, because it's so batshit insane (the awesome soundtrack certainly doesn't hurt, either.)
author=NOACCEPTANCE772
Like asked in the topic.
Has any body here played a game by Suda51?for the only gaymes you people played are RPGs.I was not introduced to RM by an RPG,but by a game made in RM2K3 which was a fangame of this Killer7 I'm speaking of.

Nope. I heard of it, though. Can't remember where.
One of my favourite games of all time. I play it so many times, both Japanese version and English version.

Now I'm interested in this fangame. Any link? :O
I liked it. But I don't like everything Suda51 does. Flower, Sun and Rain was much too tedious to bother completing.
I played a bit of it and it felt like a chore. Some cool cutscenes but it's much more interesting to watch than play.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
author=hima
One of my favourite games of all time. I play it so many times, both Japanese version and English version.

Now I'm interested in this fangame. Any link? :O

It was on megaupload.
So nopes sorry,I'm afraid there is no link.
Pages: 1