BEST SCI-FI RPG MAKER GAMES

Pages: first 12 next last
What are a few of your favorite Sci-Fi style RPG Maker Games?

Favorite:
A blurred Line.

Are there any hidden gems out there?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I...see you already know about A Blurred Line.

May I add...The Blue Contestant.
if by "sci-fi" you mean futuristic/not set in regular jrpg utopia then all of a sudden you have pretty few games to choose from. and if you want anything that's actually finished (and good) well then, there's at the most five RM games, cross-maker.

but uh, I liked Iron Gaia (system shock for rpg maker why not). Alter aila is pretty popular. Sore Losers is pretty cool too.

I remember Cyber Factor being pretty interesting. Monstrous wars and a dust tale (which admittedly looks better than it plays) are pretty cool too but all of these three are unfortunately unfinished.
What Mr.Nemo said. Iron Gaia and Alter Aila as well as Sore Losers are great.
Max McGee
<3 thanks you guys.
Set Discrepancy (even more system shock than IG afaik, at least systems-wise)
I Miss the Sunrise.

THESE GAMES ARE THE FUTURE.

SD is only a demo at the moment though. IMTS is released in episodes as they're made so I suggest everyone play it :>
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=NewBlack
Set Discrepancy (even more system shock than IG afaik, at least systems-wise)
I Miss the Sunrise.

THESE GAMES ARE THE FUTURE.

SD is only a demo at the moment though. IMTS is released in episodes as they're made so I suggest everyone play it :>

IMTS IMTS IMTS IMTS
Max McGee
I was going to recommend I Miss The Sunrise, but then didn't because I haven't personally played it. It looks really snazzy though.

Set Discrepancy is definitely a better System Shock clone than any version of Iron Gaia, NB is right about that.

: )

It's also way more custom, and plays a LOT less like an RPG Maker game.
Max McGee
author=Section69
Major update to my game (Alpha-Terra Conspiracy):

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3495/

The etiquette for these topics is a somewhat thorny issue; generally plugging your own game is frowned upon, which is why I haven't done so here and now although I have in the past. Just a fair warning in case other people decide to come at you with a lot less civility over the same thing.
Alpha-Terra Conspiracy is actually pretty good, need to resume playing that. the characters are nothing special or anything but what's really good about is how there's a lot of imagination involved in the process, most people try to use chipsets for their intended use but the author didn't really care and just did his vision anyway which is something I can admire because a lot of people just make boring cave dungeons because hey they have t his.... cave chapset lying around or something. there's this one map where it's just one hallway and it's supposed to be some kind of biodome thing on mars, but there's just this plantseverywhere.png panorama and it made me realize i was just visioning what it actually looked like rather than considering the REALISM or CORRECT PERSPECTIVE.

anyway i also liked mr. nemo's game awhile back even though it had UGH slow walk speed BLUGH UGH but thats ok because the premise and stuff was cool. You could also try Sore Losers if you want something escape from new yorky .
author=Max McGee
author=Section69
Major update to my game (Alpha-Terra Conspiracy):

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3495/
The etiquette for these topics is a somewhat thorny issue; generally plugging your own game is frowned upon, which is why I haven't done so here and now although I have in the past. Just a fair warning in case other people decide to come at you with a lot less civility over the same thing.

Thank you! Sorry about that, I am just excited to share.
Final Fantasy : Endless Nova
Of course, it doubles as a Final Fantasy game.
author=Dyhalto
Final Fantasy : Endless Nova
Of course, it doubles as a Final Fantasy game.

Do you have a download link to final fantasy endless nova? The sci-fi genre in RPG maker is sorely lacking.
author=Section69
Do you have a download link to final fantasy endless nova? The sci-fi genre in RPG maker is sorely lacking.

Mr. Nemo posted a hyperlink to it.
I don't remember if it or Ara Fell was my first RPG Maker game. It may be a little dated by today's raised bar.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Final Tear 3: Directors cut
Pages: first 12 next last