RELEASE SOMETHING! DAY III: DEMO DAY EDITION [JUNE 20TH, 2008]

As always, write me up for something obscure. It all depends on how inspired I get or whatever. Who knows, I might get a boost tonight.
Sgin me up. I will either have a demo of Eternal Winter, or another project you guys don't even know about... 8)
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Eh, I am a little reluctant, but sign me up too.
I may very well have a demo ready by the 20th, however if my brother can't find time to color the art for the new intro by then, I'll be forced to submit something late.
Kentona's list is excellent grade A comedy sarcasm.

I'm not your buddy, guy!
I will get the next section of Alien Bounty done, along with some new features, including bid fights, an objective menu (similar to Demon Destiny 1's Quest Log), and a custom number-entering menu.

So yeah, sign me up for an Alien Bounty update/demo.
author=Eddie link=topic=1009.msg14197#msg14197 date=1209937552
I'm not your buddy, guy!

IM NOT YOUR GUY, FRIEND

also, i will participate.
Do we HAVE to sign up? I'd rather not commit myself to a date, but I'm going to really try to get a demo of Breaking of the World done for this.
Release of a Behind-the-Scenes project. Besides that, there may be some other things... but I have to figure that out first.

I also plan on giving feedback, reviews and such.
author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=1009.msg13998#msg13998 date=1209846696
Deadlines motivate me moar! This time I will release a demo, if I don't, just fricken ban me or something.

I believe that is known as a "Toxx Clause". And I plan to have a release for RSIII. It's six days earlier than I had planned it, but, oh well.
author=ImmortalDreamer link=topic=1009.msg14210#msg14210 date=1209939093
Do we HAVE to sign up? I'd rather not commit myself to a date, but I'm going to really try to get a demo of Breaking of the World done for this.

You don't have to but i would avoid Kentona for a couple of days. ;)
author=Eddie link=topic=1009.msg14197#msg14197 date=1209937552
Kentona's list is excellent grade A comedy sarcasm.

I'm not your buddy, guy!
just quotin' what the people say.
Nobody asked me if I was willing to guarantee reviews for all this stuff but it sounds like a good idea so I'm game!

I probably will not release anything.

I *might* release a new demo for Wilfred the Squire but seriously guys don't expect anything brilliant out of that game.
Release Something! is a Kentatorship, not a Kentocracy, and I am the Kentator. You will do as I say or you will be Kentostracized (and banned from the city-state of Athens).
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dear Kentonatowahteva,

May Karsu and I please request a special earlier date, like say the 10th, for ARIA? Karsu will release a new Philadelphia demo on the 20th, but I start a 24/7 job around ~16th and I'd really like to see how the game does here?

Basically I am going to release the game earlier either way and would like to request the promised review (Karsu reviewing it DOES NOT COUNT despite Contributor status).

Love,
Craze
Sure. You may request whatever you want.

(I will review it).
Hmm, I'm thinking of releasing a revamp of my game... but I dun wanna wait till the 20th! Though maybe I'll release then, just to join in the fun. :P
I'll have something for RS3. Not sure what though (but I've got a month and a half to decide ;D )
Sign me up, I have never released a demo or a game, but I'll try to make a demo for Lessents Story ready to go.

I'm not PROMISING anything, but I have been working really hard, and I would love some early thoughts on it. :)
Take the Demon Destiny full version off the list Kentona. I unfortunately won't be able to get it out by that date now. It's basically impossible. I am far too busy at work at the moment and i barely have enough time at the moment to touch the project. I will however try to release a demo of something else, not sure what though.