I WANT TO THANK MAXMCGEE

Pages: first 123 next last
Not including my real life friends, Max McGee has been a huge driving force for my RPG creation. I love his games, how professorial he is (as professional as you can be with RM.) You can tell that he really enjoys RPG Maker, one of the best on here. After my review of his game Mage Duel Extreme, I asked him if he would test my game for me and he said yes, I was honored. I got his first thoughts and they were more to the negative side, but he was really cool about it.

Most people would have quit after hearing that, but not me. I took his words and I plan to run with them as far as I can. I am re-doing my intro, all my game text up to the current point because he inspired me to do so. Sure, I know what some of you may be thinking "Its just RM, not that big of deal" Well, it kinda is to me.

Long story short, thanks Max McGee for lending a hand.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
This paid advertisment brought to you by Horc-brand Coffee. The only coffee certified to clean toilets.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
And you couldn't just send him a pm?
why not thank naruto I AM PRETY SUR E HE DID MOR FOR U THAN MAX DID PUNK god i bet u dont even know japanse.....HEH
Glad that you're inspired, Jparker :P

Wonder if Max will be embarrassed seeing this...?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
It's like a romantic comedy, without the romance.
Considering the replies and the likelyhood that there's ever going to be a proper topic out of this I'm going to move it to a more appropriate forum. Don't take this as me somehow accepting all the shit replies in this topic. It's more that, while the topic wasn't exactly moronic, it's not likely to get better.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Shinan
Considering the replies and the likelyhood that there's ever going to be a proper topic out of this I'm going to move it to a more appropriate forum. Don't take this as me somehow accepting all the shit replies in this topic. It's more that, while the topic wasn't exactly moronic, it's not likely to get better.

"this topic isn't going to go anywhere and I'm going to accuse the posters of shit replies, but I guess I should leave it open because I've provided evidence that it's the best course of action"

wait.
Well I wasn't about to close it. I just said your posts were shit. Instead of warning every one of you.
lmao. i hope you weren't expecting rational thought from shinan
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Tau
And you couldn't just send him a pm?
DE
*click to edit*
Dude, there's better things you can do with your hands than typing to show Max your appreciation!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
EDIT: Never mind
You're a good man, Max McGee. Take a bow. You have a fan, now. :D

author=DE
Dude, there's better things you can do with your hands than typing to show Max your appreciation!

Ew...
I meant no embarrassment by this, so i hope thats not how he took it.

EDIT: To be honest I really was trying to be nice and show some gratitude. I expected a few more serious replies. I wouldn't say mad is the right word, more like disappointed. I had no intention for this to potentially turn into a joke fest. I guess I have to remember that next time I want to send a shout out to someone.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Well, I hope this lifts Max spirits!
The more prolific and motivated gam makers there are in this community, the better.

(That goes for you too, Jparker!)
author=rabitZ
Well, I hope this lifts Max spirits!
The more prolific and motivated gam makers there are in this community, the better.

(That goes for you too, Jparker!)

Thanks, it's nice to see a post such as yours.
"i'm so grateful how can i express my thanks"
"i'm sure we can think of something"
bow chicka bow wah
author=Blitzen
"i'm so grateful how can i express my thanks"
"i'm sure we can think of something"
bow chicka bow wah

That was actually funny...while i did sense the smart ass in it lol, it was funny.
MaxMcGee is an hero to us all.
:coolface:
Pages: first 123 next last