WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

It's funny. Over the years I always praised FF7 for a lot of things, but when community started to point some faults out when the remake was announced that I did a double take, and realized there were quite a bit of things that did need fixing.

So far from what I can tell that they heavily changed was Barret. He didn't sound stereotypical anymore, and those shades he now has gives him more personality (who would have thought shades would add a nice touch to him? I also remember seeing a edited Barret Portrait on the net somewhere with Shades on..kind of makes me wonder if that is where they got the idea from). Step in the right direction so far. Barret's gang now has more meaning rather than they were just there for plot progression. I have a feeling they are going to give Barret's subplot a bit of a make-over since in the original FF7 that he was only important for small segments of the game.

I'm also really excited that Midgar will be more explorable than previously. That is the only reason I'm excited to see it being episodic since it will apparently give them more to do. I like to see it done right rather than seeing the fans force them to push it out.
the steam version of ff7's pc port has been fine so far, and they even fixed the music. I dunno about the rest.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I haven't had any trouble with Steam FFVII. I think it plays great. Then again, it is NOT the original PC version. It's a new HD release (say goodbye to your favorite mistranslations).
If you out your attempt at gaming the system then go so far as to say something like 'they don't have the balls to deny it because other members have posted on it'... you're gonna have a bad time.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I hope this new FF7 has ties/retains ties to Cris Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children. That would make me a happy panda.
Also in AC, Cait Sith sounded like irish. Looking forward to that again!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well, I'm convinced. I'm buying Steam FFVII and VIII.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was looking at that MoonCanvas thread. Like, he's essentially saying "Somebody make this for me" then goes on to say "I'll give whoever finishes this 20% credit" which... was certainly something of a double-take. To say nothing about what else happened in that thread. I mean, I have zero interest whatsoever, but, geeze!
Dudesoft
Mooncanvas drama, you say? I must find this and open a bag of popcorn!
Edit: Not worthy of popcorn.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Jesus, what sickening amounts of self-entitlement thus MoonCanvas person has. I mean, being lazy is one thing. I am too. But then deliberately circumventing site rules and telling other people to do the work you are too lazy to do? Does this person think they are medieval royalty or something?

I recently played a series of point-and-click games by Daedalic entertainment named Deponia, where the main character was exactly like this. I had difficulty playing through the first chapter because I disagreed with the main character so much, but eventually I convinced myself I wouldn't come across many people like that in real life (or on the internet) and started having fun with the game.

I guess I have been proven wrong.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
They're calling it "affluenza", a term that was coined by the lawyer of a wealthy teen that got drunk while driving a Ferrari and killed a family of four. The kid got off with a fine. Yeah.

Symptoms of affluenza include being so fucking rich you expect everything to be handed to you, thinking you own people, and lawyers coining bogus medical terms to get you off on vehicular homicide charges. Now the community takes "affluenza" seriously. It's being used as a defense everywhere.
I'm thinking about how annoying the proliferation of RPG Maker games on Steam is. I just want a quick list of RPGs that are marked down for the holiday sale, but I don't want 50% of it to be games that all look identical.
C'mon Secret Santas. I want to pass out all the presents so I can enjoy my Christmas morning, geez. :/

Dudesoft
Secret Santas should run from Dec 1 to Dec 20.
Actually, commercially it does.
By which I meant, if it has RTP in it, then it has to be in RPG Maker.
author=Liberty
C'mon Secret Santas. I want to pass out all the presents so I can enjoy my Christmas morning, geez. :/

How many are you waiting on now?
(And Christmas is one of those days where the difference in timezones on the internet really stands out)
author=Racheal
author=Liberty
How many are you waiting on now?
(And Christmas is one of those days where the difference in timezones on the internet really stands out)

3 people. Well, two Santa's and one giftee who needs to get back to me about something, but yeah.