WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
But... But pixel art is fun. :(
author=kalledemos
Here, hop on. I'll roll you to bed :p

I need this.

author=Mirak
But... But pixel art is fun. :(

It has been for me... but right now it's driving me up the wall. I guess I'm going to make a new sprite template and go from there. Maybe get a few characters done tonight.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kaneshon
Onara Gourou, that is all.

??????
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That should probably be in a link or a hide tag.

Not that I have any idea why you posted it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I started watching New Game! today and it's actually a pretty fun anime about game development.

And Caz is a character in it.

No like seriously she's Caz as an anime character, if not slightly less perverted. It's scary where's the libby character or the nessy character. I also want a kentona character
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ

I Googled "Onara Gourou" and that's what popped up. Anime's fucking weird, man, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Also wow, googled is a valid term now according to spellcheck. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll ponder over this and cuddle my cat.

Night night.
^aww that sucks. He probably got reported by a bitter guy with confused genitals.

Anime of the year people
author=Corfaisus
I Googled "Onara Gourou" and that's what popped up. Anime's fucking weird, man, and no one can convince me otherwise.
Wait. Googling that also brings pictures of a guy with the sentient fart cloud, and you thought the naked animu girl with big boobles was weird?

Anyways, let's continue the trend of this page having lots of anime on it.

Whee, they fixed the glitch so I can actually play as Dizzy now!
Why wouldn't googled be a valid term? Language changes, people. >.<;

As for anime? Me likey! Anime page is go!

Current fave chara~<3
(for those who don't know - most of you - same character)

author=Corfaisus
author=LockeZ

Also wow, googled is a valid term now according to spellcheck. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll ponder over this and cuddle my cat.

Night night.
Lol I spent my weekend checking out new anime this season (there some good ones showing it was a well worth venture), and then I stumbled on Onara Gorou amongst them.

It is one of the weirdest animes I've seen and it was surprisingly educational about farts. The creator has made weird ones as well, if you're up for it you can check out Mr. Ando of the Forest, its not as weird as Onara Gorou though, but you might get weirded out by the fact his drawing style and also that he voiced all the characters. Let's just say Onara Gorou is an unforgettable anime, a one-of-its-kind that you cannot unsee after watching.

Anyway, animes I'm keeping tabs on this season would be Cheer Danshi, Battery, and Dayz. I'm a sucker for sports anime.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Kaneshon
it was surprisingly educational about farts.
Possibly the strongest recommendation for a tv show I've ever heard.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Stuff like mr ando of the forest is very niche. You need to be very open minded and it's definitely not for everyone.
OK, I do not make games although I do have a bit of experience with the 2k and XP makers.
However, I can kinda feel the annoyance and rage some people have over RPG Maker games in general.
AND
I can also super understand creators wanting to do something genuinely different but being shut down just for using RPG Maker. That sucks!!

Some of those opportunistic lazy "developers" flood Steam or other services with low effort hack jobs to the point that people hate the engine by default and anything associated with it.

You CAN make a good game with default assets or using RPG Maker but the bad games perverted it so much that you will be immediately called out for it.
Same with Unity (no pun) assets and anything else.

Why?

Because recently I tried to share one game with a buddy and his immediate response was: "Nah. RPG Maker stuff. Sorry."
Thing is...
Do not judge a burger by its bun, right? But at this point... I get him. I DO get him.

Just like I get this statement, honestly:
author=Corf
Anime's fucking weird, man, and no one can convince me otherwise.
Deep down I get it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
MadJak91
Corf
Anime's fucking weird, man, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Deep down I get it.

What's the point in anything normal?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

I heard there is this thread about breaking the fourth wall.
Sadly I don't have many anime gifs! So I'll post something godzilla related instead, that's like 90% of the way there, right?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Is that Jordan? I don't know any other basket players.
The grandpa is the best with his prediction. I got a feeling it turns out to be right.
It's Charles Barkley, another big name basketball player from about the same time (mid-80's to 90s). Also supporting character in Space Jam and star of Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden which taught me everything I know about the sport of b-ball!!