WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Miracle
I guess Japan is getting a 3DS version of Rpgmaker called RPGMAKER Fes. Idk what limitations it has but it looks p cool.

Yeah, we were just talking about in slack, the main issue we can see is how to send to computer/export to the internet. Using the SD card? That's clunky though... And it probably won't have scripts ;w;
There was already a DS version of RM in the past. We probably won't get this one either.

They'd probably do something like the Nintendo store that allows people to upload their game files there and share.
Kloe
author=Liberty
There was already a DS version of RM in the past. We probably won't get this one either.

We can only hope...
Also there is a RPG Maker DS resource pack, maybe they'll be a RPG Maker 3DS resource pack, I wonder what that'd look like?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i've always wanted to make a mobile rpgmaker game (so ds or gba) and just like... release the gam pak? but waaay too much effort compared to making an equally shitty ace game.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Why aren't you fond of game maker Kloe?
Kloe
author=Mirak
Why aren't you fond of game maker Kloe?

I dunno, it always felt clunky to me, and I never really liked it, I used it once or twice but it always seemed a hassle, especially the interface.
Mirak
I see. That's understandable i guess.

It is the one i use the most. I find it more versatile than rpg maker, but i was introduced to it first so i'm used to it.
Mirak
How much food do you people keep in your doomsday pantry?

I turned on the tv and was blared by a warning message from our government that the Zetas are on the move and that everyone should stock on food for 10 or more days in case something happens, and i noticed i have the fabulous amount of 3 cans of tuna in my pantry.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
buy everything in store. Especially desserts.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Mirak

I turned on the tv and was blared by a warning message from our government that the Zetas are on the move and that everyone should stock on food for 10 or more days in case something happens, and i noticed i have the fabulous amount of 3 cans of tuna in my pantry.

I have extensive supplies! Enough for months
Mirak
I'm stocking up today, but i don't think i can afford more than two weeks haha, i'll have to wait until next payday.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
buy beans and potatoes.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak

I don't understand this mentality. Not because survival is stupid, but because if the world comes to an end, you probably wouldn't want to stick around long enough to starve to death.

If anything, my "food" in my doomsday pantry would be a box of bullets and a clean gun.
Mirak
Well if you read the rest of my post you'd have noticed i used the term "doomsday" ironically, but yeah. You don't want to go out for groceries when there are killers and rapists loose without resistance. And we're not America, they don't sell guns everywhere here, getting one is actually kind of difficult.

I actually went to get a permit for possessing a handgun, but my family refused my efforts because they say i'm not to be trusted with a firearm. And they're probably right.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
What's a Zeta?
One of Mexico's many criminal organizations. Last I heard anything they're some of the worst.

e
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Craze, is your avatar Alphinaud from FFXIV? It looks awesome!
Mirak
Thinking that i'm getting weary of human babies. I'm at that age where everybody in my circle of friends is having babies and I've had to approach babies way more than i usually do, and it's tiring.

They're quite possibly some of the most horrid creatures on the planet.
No baby creature is as ugly and screechy. This is meme garbage but it has some truth in it.
Corfaisus
author=Mirak
Thinking that i'm getting weary of human babies. I'm at that age where everybody in my circle of friends is having babies and I've had to approach babies way more than i usually do, and it's tiring.

They're quite possibly some of the most horrid creatures on the planet.
No baby creature is as ugly and screechy. This is meme garbage but it has some truth in it.

What if that's how every animal sees itself and how they see us? Maybe that's why when a human baby flops itself onto a dog or a cat, typically they just sit there and take it like "eh, it's just trying to play."
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Been humming and haing on the name of my protagonist.
He has been Jack for a good long time during the script writing, and although it does make for a good title; his name has since been in flux.
The WIP book name was Totally Jacked! with the main character being Jack.
I have since decreed that he is in fact the reincarnation of Mios or Mihos, the egyptian lion god. Yet, he could still be called Jack to retain the title, but switch to Mios as the reveal of his origin is made. Or he could just always be Jack.

One of the largest reasons for swapping out his name is originality. Mios is little known, and strictly his previous self. Jack is such a boring, typical name. Very over used.
I'm especially bad at making decisions, and my girlfriend has voiced her extreme distaste for the name Jack; she is prone to 'original sounding' names, like Logan or other obscure baby names.
Pretty sure I've brought this up before. And I was going to go with Mios. In fact, I may still. However in the start of the book, he IS just an average cat. He's boring, normal, lazy, sleepy, and really just a cat.