WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I think I rambled out the solution. Start as Jack, and 'awaken' as Mios.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Corfaisus
What if that's how every animal sees itself and how they see us? Maybe that's why when a human baby flops itself onto a dog or a cat, typically they just sit there and take it like "eh, it's just trying to play."
I don't know. Do dogs or cats reflect disgust in their body language when they behold a baby of their species? I don't think they do. Being a homo sapiens sapiens i have the privilege of using my superior brain to reach the conclusion that babies of my own species are disgusting.
author=Mirak
Thinking that i'm getting weary of human babies. I'm at that age where everybody in my circle of friends is having babies and I've had to approach babies way more than i usually do, and it's tiring.

They're quite possibly some of the most horrid creatures on the planet.
No baby creature is as ugly and screechy. This is meme garbage but it has some truth in it.

It's true, Human babies are disgusting. Really unpleasant.

Animal babies are precious though. Too many Humans, not enough animals.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
French people be lovin' puss, man.
dear god it's been ages since I heard Send Love Through and I'm loving this
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@Mawk, thens for mobile-friendly post.

There should be more posts like this.

(Man, I got two calls while writing this)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Damn I want to watch Rock & Rule after that Hamilton thread.
Dudesoft
All this Story of Cute crap is making me want to draw something serious, or at least sequential. So tired of it!
Mirak
Well, no one has tied you to a chair, so you might as well do it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Dudesoft
All this Story of Cute crap is making me want to draw something serious, or at least sequential. So tired of it!

What is Story of Cute?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Corfaisus I... don't know how to tell you this, but.... I love your current avatar.
Dudesoft
author=Corfaisus
author=Dudesoft
What is Story of Cute?
https://www.rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21200/

Been on the fence of running a forum game of some sort, but don't quite know what I want to run. Maybe Dungeons & Drag-Queens, or something new; maybe RMNverse related. Without a computer, I feel crippled into not running Battledome or anything complicated... Blah.
No computer= no fun.
author=Corfaisus
I think we might have a resident expansion fetishist. A guy on deviantArt fav'd a piece of mine, I go to his favorites and right next to another piece I find the Beloved Rapture title screen gif (not shown: my fav).

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me... except that now everyone knows you exist.
---------------

lmao. I don't know whether to be humored or weirded out by that. Thankfully, Yaoi is more my thing, in case the homoerotic title screen didn't give it away.

A quick search of your name on DA brought up some inflated bunny girls so I guess we have our question answered though?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Dudesoft
No computer= no fun.

I feel ya =[
Mirak
What colors would go well with the american flag?
I'm trying all sorts of combinations but nothing looks good.

For example, if you wear a US flag pattern shirt, what color of pants and hat would go with it?

I tried googling "what colors go well with the us flag", "color combinations with us flag", "complimentary colors against us flag" and like 7 other combinations of terms but the results are literally infested with "history of the us flag | us flag colors | significance of us flag colors | flag of the us history" and other useless things.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Blue jeans. White or beige cowboy hat. Brown leather belt with a gigantic oversized buckle. Brown leather cowboy boots. If male, go three days without shaving.

If you do a google image search for "american flag shirt" this is basically every single result.

This is the sort of thing I imagine people in other countries wear as a Halloween costume when they are dressing up as an American.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, with that color scheme, you're basically limited to blue, white, black, or beige.
Mirak
Well, i ended up using a soft shade of gold.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The jeans are not optional