WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY PLEASE

TBH, I've had a rough couple days as well but I can see the approaching curve, I think!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR COFFEE EVERYONE
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's just not true, I've gotten in somewhat heated debates with the staff before and never had problems. Human Instrumentality Project thread being the biggest example where it was basically just me against the rest of RMN including the entire staff, and two other people got banned for being assholes even though they were agreeing with the staff. And that argument was actually about game making, so it was WAY more heated than this stupid political stuff that no one really cares about.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Sated
Shame this is only applicable when the staff agree with your opinions.
author=slash
It usually starts with someone saying something that someone considers distasteful, then another person responding with veiled-but-not-too-veiled insults

Plenty of people here enjoy doing this way too much :P

Anyway now I'm currently debating whether I should ask for a raise at my job or not, considering I could easily get more money elsewhere and my school loans aren't gonna pay themselves. I generally like my job though! It's pretty relaxed as far as corporate programming work goes, I think.
author=LockeZ
That's just not true

Dunno if I can wholeheartedly agree in this case.
It's to be expected though, nobody can act like a robot all the time. I know I wouldn't be able to do it myself.
I have to give credit to Liberty though, who have been superbly mod-like (that's a compliment in this case). I'd vote you for president over both Clinton and Trump.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i have no idea what i would change my user title thing to actually, so until i get some genius idea it will stay what it is

as winter comes in the us i will be more active on rmn, also i see we have new moderators and such now which is neat

e: also does anyone have the PS4 VR? is it any good, immersive, and all that?
To be fair, I'm sure most of us would vote for anyone over Hillary and trump, so I wouldn't consider that much of a complement.

Anyways yeah, I think the mods here have been fair. It's a nice balance of not being too string, but not being too lenient either. It's a good debate to have though, as by doing so we can find things to possibly improve on in the future.
My hot election take is if I was American my vote order would be: Obama > Hillary > Sanders > the rest of those chucklefucks > Trump > The Zodiac Killer: Ted Cruz.

This is my favorite picture of the election:

and I can't wait to see what tops it Nov 8th.

e: for reference, Harambe fits between Sanders and 'the rest of those chucklefucks'
Adon, your avatar reminds me of this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGsTSuFjPL2/

Although I mean that peacefully :D
Bernie Sanders was just a nice old man that wanted to help us, but noooo...
I hate my internet sometimes... :/
LoL sometimes I wonder if I permeate some kind of Hidden Voodoo Energy, I only posted that image as a joke, and looked what happened. This has happened to me in many topics outside of RMN (Mainly GameFAQs..I've unintentionally got some users suspended, warned, etc...It's like I'm bad Voodoo when I post for some reason haha).

Thank goodness though you all can be civil. :P
we should use you to sabotage other communities
not like we'd want to sabotage other communities though
right?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Why do I always miss the savagery.
Well tonight at another gaming-related site..I asked about another gaming-related community which is a sister-site to them, and all of sudden a bunch of trolling happened from members of both communities, and the results were hilarious.

I think my avatar is the perfect fit for me hahaha. I'm telling you all I have Chaos Energy surrounding me.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
How often is it normal for longhaired cats to barf hairballs?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Mirak
How often is it normal for longhaired cats to barf hairballs?

yes
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
A Longhaired Russian Blue cat bit my face and later game me an eye blister. I didn't even know you could get eye blisters. I hope that cat chokes on his hairballs.
Russian Blues are very cute cats.