WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
There's already a mod for FF10 to do that. And a mod for Ocarina of Time to replace all of Link's yells, ocarina notes, and some other sound effects with Tidus laughs.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=LockeZ
There's already a mod for FF10 to do that. And a mod for Ocarina of Time to replace all of Link's yells, ocarina notes, and some other sound effects with Tidus laughs.

The mod for FF10 to replace all Videogame soundtracks with a tidus-midi remix? Never heard of it.

But changing the sound effects as well, I haven't thought of that. Truly, LockeZ, you are the pinnacle of evil.
I shudder just thinking about it. ;.;
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I didn't do it. I just saw the video.

If we're being honest, link's rolling in that video and what he actually sounds like aren't that different.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Excluding the elephant in the room, what'd I miss in my 3 month absence? If you want to see what I've been up to, check this fucking shit out. Don't doxx me, bro. To sum it up: I joined a church, fell out of the church after a month and came back two weeks later. I've been dicking around a lot on Facebook and making friends with high schoolers (they're a lively and entertaining bunch).

I'd also like to acknowledge how abundantly clear it is to me that I shot myself in the foot with my authoritative "G" debacle, which I'd like to see be brought back to the forefront as a lesson to myself but also as a means for others to experience the work I put into it and what caused the ban-worthy explosion in the first place. I've also resubmitted my articles on game design and villain creation along with my reviews for Dragon Fantasy 1 (felt an obligation to bring it back after Ephiam linked it on Facebook) and Blackmoon Prophecy (probably the review I'm most proud of).
So you're back as a phoenix? Hopefully you're doing better now, welcome back.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kaliesto
So you're back as a phoenix? Hopefully you're doing better now, welcome back.

No, I'm back as a sandwich. Extra ham*, you feel me?

*"To deliberately exaggerate one's emotions or movements, or to overact or act badly."
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welcome back Corfy! Not a whole lot happened except christmas I guess?

It's great to have you back!!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welcome back, Corf! I hope you're doing better. You missed Secret Santa.
Corfaisus
author=pianotm
Welcome back, Corf! I hope you're doing better. You missed Secret Santa.

Oh believe you me, Santa and I are not on the best of terms.

Facebook
I'm ready for you, Kringle.

#NaughtyList #TwasTheFightBeforeChristmas
"I've got two bottles of Mountain Dew, a Santa Hat, a leather belt and a comfy armchair facing the fireplace. Come at me, you fuck."

I probably would've only soured up the festivities.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
But everyone was giving such awesome gifts. A bunch of drawings and Christmas cards, I gave Kylaila a navigable dragon lair in VX Ace and turned one of her dragons into a sprite.
LockeZ
That Rocky and Bullwinkle game honestly looks kind of okay. I mean the jumping is terrible, but everything else seems fine. It's not especially bad, just... regular licensed game bad.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hey corfaisus did you resubmit that game with the tamagotchi graphics cuz i'd love to play it
Corfaisus
author=Mirak
Hey corfaisus did you resubmit that game with the tamagotchi graphics cuz i'd love to play it

I did! "G", or as I now admiringly call it "goodGodwhydidIletmyselfgetbannedoverthissteamingpileofshitgame".

New video up because I'm shameless and experimenting with what my friends like on Facebook. I'm sure I'll be putting it on Youtube soon enough if it doesn't get content ID'd and shut down prematurely.
I think I need a different pile of cycling avis but I'm too lazy to make another one so I just switched to my girl Mariah.

In other news, I've successfully applied to a college! I-I think I jumped through all the hoops... In my defense, there are... many hoops.

@Corfaisus Good to see you back!
author=Gourd_Clae
I think I need a different pile of cycling avis but I'm too lazy to make another one so I just switched to my girl Mariah.

In other news, I've successfully applied to a college! I-I think I jumped through all the hoops... In my defense, there are... many hoops.

@Corfaisus Good to see you back!

Ooh, congrats! Welcome to the ramen club.

Are you awaiting acceptance, or are you in already? Either way, good luck :)
Just added another 50 Katt avatars to my pile of random ones. X3
@karins Thank you for the welcome~<3 I'm still waiting on acceptance and I need to see about applying to other colleges as well.

@Libby That is truly Katt-astrophic. XD