WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
technically speaking, what in the fuck is wrong with this web site?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Seiromem
What's the difference between
"Be that as it may"
and
"That may be"

So far all I can think if is the may and be got switched and they shoved something in between for the first, and the second is just sounding it out.

I think it all depends on what comes next. "Be that as it may, I/it" or "That may be, but".
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
From what I can tell, the code is held together by bits of tape.

The Dramacore is upset. It's falling apart because there hasn't been enough community destroying shit going on. It demands a sacrifice!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Marrend
author=unity
OH NO! WEIRD AND UNFORTUNATE SERVER DESTRUCTION!
HAS ANYONE SEEN RMN?

PROTECT THE ANKYLOSAURUS!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Marrend
author=unity
OH NO! WEIRD AND UNFORTUNATE SERVER DESTRUCTION!
HAS ANYONE SEEN RMN?

PROTECT THE ANKYLOSAURUS!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sated
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Spit and bailing wire, actually.
A lot of the issue is likely the coding. It's getting quite old now. It probably doesn't help that we're going through something of a bot wave over the past week (but anky's wonderful defences have made sure that none of those ones have made it through to the site itself. Yay, anky!) and still are a bit (though it seems anky found some way to stick everything back together again. Yay anky again!)

Sorry for the flumbumbling and thanks for your patience, peeps. <3

To give you a numbers idea when it comes to bots trying to join RMN - over 10,000 failed account sign-ups since January.

...yeah

;.;
author=Seiromem
"Be that as it may"
and
"That may be"

So far all I can think if is the may and be got switched and they shoved something in between for the first, and the second is just sounding it out.
Be that as it may is objecting to something. It's kind of like "Despite that..."
Be that as it may, you were still in the wrong.

That may be is more accepting of something. It's more like saying "Though this is true..."
That may be, but you can't say you were right about this.

Or something. It's a very subtle difference. One is more objection-y, one is more accepting-y.
author=Sated
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

RMN is actually running on the Pokemon Red/Blue engine with netcode.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
If anyone feels like removing any preconceptions they may have about the "British accent" and has 20 minutes to spare, check this out

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Liberty
author=Seiromem
"Be that as it may"
and
"That may be"

Be that as it may is objecting to something. It's kind of like "Despite that..."
Be that as it may, you were still in the wrong.

That may be is more accepting of something. It's more like saying "Though this is true..."
That may be, but you can't say you were right about this.

Or something. It's a very subtle difference. One is more objection-y, one is more accepting-y.
author=Corfaisus
author=Sated
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The Dramacore is upset. It's falling apart because there hasn't been enough community destroying shit going on. It demands a sacrifice!

Ah, this makes sense. Interesting.
Corfaisus

anime was a mistake
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I just started watching that show yesterday. It is completely and utterly devoid of any redeeming values. I'll probably finish the whole series.
Corfaisus
hip hop was a mistake

I'm laughing, sure, but I hate it when churches try to pull this song and dance to reach young people. It's like "duuuuuuuude nooooooooooo..." You know how you do it? Recruit some beautiful people to hand out fliers. The only thing young people like more than video games, hippity hop and the dark lord Stan is a pretty face. Once you've got them in the door, you've done half the job already.

Don't embarrass yourself, grandpa. Don't frame an invitational around "What does the fox say?" And if I ever see you hijack Gangnam Style... well, there's really no words for that abomination.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
WE'LL BECOME THESE PEOPLE IN A FEW YEARS

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yay, the electricity's back! I was expecting it to take much longer. Hopefully it stays on this time.
I also hope nothing in the fridge went bad.

I'd ask "how's our other Florida residents doing", but some of them might be waiting much longer to get power back :(
Hopefully that's the only real problem they're putting up with right now.

Now, if Jose could just kindly stay the fuck away... I don't want another 2004 season, man

e: @Corfaisus, have you seen the one where they try to explain the Bible in MMO/RPG game terms?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
turkeyDawg
Yay, the electricity's back! I was expecting it to take much longer. Hopefully it stays on this time.
I also hope nothing in the fridge went bad.

Well, I'm glad you're safe.

Now, if Jose could just kindly stay the fuck away... I don't want another 2004 season, man

Yes, Jose doesn't need to follow Irma.

e: @Corfaisus, have you seen the one where they try to explain the Bible in MMO/RPG game terms?

dafuq. That's it. Stop the planet. I want off.
Damn, I tried to find that picture, but no dice.
So, how about the Bible for kids, using Minecraft instead?

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a minute; Teach a man to make a crafting table out of wood he got by punching trees, farm spiders for string, and peruse the Wiki to find out how to make a fishing rod, and you feed him for a lifetime

author=pianotm
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
thx :)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I would read that. I never read the bible and I think reading it through a bunch of minecraft images could atleast make it a little more interesting for me.