WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You could also get the Brick Bible my brother has. He's not religious.
author=Frogge
I would read that. I never read the bible and I think reading it through a bunch of minecraft images could atleast make it a little more interesting for me.

Spoiler alert: the hero gets blown up by a creeper, but he respawns a few days later, so it's cool.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Jesus christ that sounds painful. I never knew the bible was that violent.
author=Frogge

You clearly don't know your bible then.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Shinan
author=Frogge
You clearly don't know your bible then.

Straight from the Brick of God.

GORE!
wow, the Ninjago movie is going places I never expected
Corfaisus
"Neglect"... This country's going straight to shit and these two assholes are at the helm. What're they trying to say here? "Sorry I didn't do a better job beating my kids"? "Sorry I didn't put them in the hospital"?

Jackasses.
Corfaisus
EDIT: I've got an idea for a game jam that would be better suited for a thread.
So Emisoft went nuts, and is now blocking a few avatars on here.

Malware hosts! REPENT SINNERS!

EDIT:

By the way Kentona's new avatar is adorable.

Corfaisus
How come I'm missing 85 makerscore? Wasn't I at 5411?

>:I
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Did one of your games get a review that pushed its rating down?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm looking at the most recent stat-thread, and seeing your MS at 5371. Which would still be down from your current MS by 45? Interesting.

Going over the recent reviews, I'm not really seeing anything there that would suggest that it went down by way of a new low-star review. By all accounts, it should be going up, since, three out of the first twenty reviews were authored by you! Though, Jeoren has a point about how a low-rated review can reduce MS from an otherwise high-rated game. Which kinda leads me to think: Could it have been an older review whose star value was revised downward??? And if so, for what reason?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The mystery of the ages! Make more games! Boost that score~
Frogge
Wait, low reviews can bring down makerscore? I thought you gained makerscore for all reviews regardless of score, but the higher the score the higher you score.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Frogge
Wait, low reviews can bring down makerscore? I thought you gained makerscore for all reviews regardless of score, but the higher the score the higher you score.
If someone gives you a 4 star review, but then later on decide their score was wrong and edit the review so it's only 2 stars instead, there will be a makerscore deduction.
Frogge
author=Mirak
author=Frogge
If someone gives you a 4 star review, but then later on decide their score was wrong and edit the review so it's only 2 stars instead, there will be a makerscore deduction.

Ohhhh, getcha.
author=Frogge
author=Mirak
author=Frogge
Ohhhh, getcha.

I planned on making it so that each review would give you makerscore, but I never got around to implementing it. Stupid life.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Mirak
author=Frogge

To be fair, the amount of Makerscore a game grants is based on it's average rating. So, if a game had two reviews that averages to 3-stars (ie: one 4-star and one 2-star), and the 4-star is modified down to a 3, the rating will become 2.5, and the MS will (eventually) reflect that.

*Edit: Though, if a game only ever had one review that was rated, and that review was modified to have a different rating, the MS would reflect that change. So, if you have one of the 64 pages worth of games with only one review...
Frogge
Ohhh, I see.

Also kentona your new avatar is the cutest <3