WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

@roden Hi, buddy! <3 You have brought beautiful hams with you!

edit: rip page 1649
/me bops Roden
Welcome back you goof

whaddya mean this ain't discord?

Edit: Better you than me Gourdy ;p
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Liberty
whaddya mean this ain't discord?

Definitely not the channel I camp out in.
Speaking of Discord, I think your instant invite is broken- either that or I'm banned, which, let's be real, is a very plausible scenario
Doing a quick check there is a Roden that is banned, so that might be you.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hello Roden what's up I bet if you asked Liberty would unban you from the discord maybe?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
He must leap through flaming hoops while balancing a stack of upright pickles on his nose to prove his... what's the word I'm looking for? The thing I've never felt?

EDIT: repentance
Tbh my ban expired without me even knowing about it, till I asked Ocean to bug Liberty

I sort of assumed I was banned for several decades again
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we don't have a timer on Discord the way RMN does, so if your ban is up, you have to remind one of us.

Edit: Maybe there's a bot that can do that...
Thinking about this gorgeous commission I bought from Jack Hodgins over on FurAffinity <3

Geez!

SMOOCHIN!!!!!
The pink beard needs to come into style tbh.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Corfaisus
Who's the blonde?
Wanda from One Piece
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Roden
Thinking about this gorgeous commission I bought from Jack Hodgins over on FurAffinity <3

Geez!

SMOOCHIN!!!!!

I have so many questions.
Those furries are at it again
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Bun-Bo RPG is open again. The last game just finished!

I'm looking for 3-4 players, preferably who haven't played yet.
This will be a PVP adventure, so come with your fisticuffs at the ready!

Send me a PM if interested, and we'll discuss character/questions.
I can't stop watching this link and watching buy walls get wrecked in seconds on the depth chart please send help

in the form of popcorn and drinks

e: I'll also accept good popcorn eating gifs because I apparently don't have any!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
One of my best friends used to be the perennial single type. He was an archetypal nerd, more interested in technology than dating. Like, he genuinely didn't care about the opposite sex, while the rest of us in our social group were always moaning about our bad luck with women.

One day during lunch, he told me he was dating someone he met on OKCupid (he had only been using the site for a month or two up to that point).

Today, one and a half years later, he announced he was getting engaged this week.

A year ago I would have been insanely jealous, probably throwing tantrums all over social media (luckily, my priorities have changed drastically since).

What's fascinating is how the rest of us in the social group had been struggling for years with dates that never went anywhere and unrequited feelings, and this one friend decides on a whim to give dating a shot, and after 18 months is already more successful in the love department than the rest of us combined.

My friend turned 25 three months ago. I have other friends in their 30s agonising over their singledom, even though physically and on paper, they have it all together.

Today was one of those days I couldn't help but reflect on how... UNEQUAL life can be. Its really kinda bizarre.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Different strokes.

I reflected on how I've lasted years with my girlfriends with the longest relationship lasting 6 years, but have never married, and one of my friends just married a dude she met 2 months ago.

Some people don't think much about it and prefer to dive head first into marriage, hoping that any problems that might arise can be overcome with a healthy dose of love. I think marrying before you fully know if you'll be happy with your partner is bullshit and overthink it, thus leaving me in my current, marriage-less situation.

They say everyone grows at their own pace, but i feel like my own personal shelf life is expiring soon, if it hasn't already. I don't think I'll get too many chances from now on, considering i'm already at that point in life where you stop meeting new people.