WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Miss this place.
author=Dudesoft
Miss this place.
You are so valid, dudes

This was my big mood the last, like, 2 years while I was telling myself I was too busy for this website or game making in general
author=Dudesoft
Miss this place.

is this a sentiment, or an instructive command?
author=pianotm
Yeah, icbruisers comes up for me from time to time and Chrome won't let me go there. That's definitely a virus.

wait. isn't icbruisers.com ankylo's personal site also hosted on this server, for his hockey team and/or hockey fantasy draft?
author=kentona
author=pianotm
Yeah, icbruisers comes up for me from time to time and Chrome won't let me go there. That's definitely a virus.
wait. isn't icbruisers.com ankylo's personal site also hosted on this server, for his hockey team and/or hockey fantasy draft?
Tell Ankylo to stop infecting my computer it is very rude XD
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona
author=pianotm

o.O
You're asking me?
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
o.O
You're asking me?

it was more of a rhetorical question, to myself. Do you know what rhetorical means?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
o.O
You're asking me?
it was more of a rhetorical question, to myself. Do you know what rhetorical means?

Rhetorical, relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.

Rhetoric, the art of effective or persuasive speaking. Language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience.

It's better to be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass.
Sometimes if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself:

https://github.com/Mercury-Language/mercury/pull/82
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
o.O
You're asking me?

Rhetoric, the art of effective or persuasive speaking. Language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience.

The proper response to this query is "Do I know what rhetorical means?"
jesus effing christ my head hurts so bad it feels like someone's crushing it in a vice is this an atypical migraine or just a really bad regular headache
author=kentona
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
kentona
author=pianotm
o.O
You're asking me?

The proper response to this query is "Do I know what rhetorical means?"

ed: oops double post.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Oh! I keep forgetting that's on my watch list, I always heard good things about it.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Writing schedules for myself is a useful idea, and helps me to keep focused. Last week's experiment with writing a schedule has given me ideas of what to do, and I stuck by it almost entirely. So here's my game plan for this week...

• Tuesday -- RPG Maker, Apocalypse Fox (solo tabletop game) Session 8
  • Wednesday -- Ozzy's Campaign, Case Manager Session at Noon; Card-based Loot Randomizer
  • Thursday -- Work; Wasteland 2 and/or Dragon Quest 3
  • Friday -- Work; RPG Maker, Card-based Loot Randomizer
  • Saturday -- Finish Card-based Loot Randomizer if needed (it's for a week-long part of a solo game challenge); Wasteland 2 and/or Dragon Quest 3
  • Sunday -- Dungeon World Campaign; RPG Maker?
  • Monday -- Write New Schedule, New "Me, Myself and Die" Episode Airs at 8 PM; Wasteland 2 or Dragon Quest 3
So I forgotten I was working on this old sprite I was trying to NES. (I think I was trying to do it for Final Fantasy Sky Warriors as a surprise present but I stopped some reason).

Anyone here like to adopt it and finish it off?

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6702/locker/Chronodia8.png

I remember it being complicated to work with considering how much is going on with Chronodia.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
What change a year brings! I think I've matured a lot in 2019 than I have since I moved to my current town in 2016. Prior to that move I was a gal in her 20's with the mentality of a brooding teenager. But now, with 2020 coming up fast, I actually feel like a freakin' adult in the best ways.
What's like...the upper limit, the most naps it's acceptable to take in one day before you need to a) be seriously concerned about your health and/or b) upbraid yourself for your utter failure to be a productive or even CONSCIOUS human person. Got up today at 9:30 AM, took a nap from idk 11-something/noon until 1:15PM then went out to get groceries and now I find my head sagging & eyelids drooping again and am about to reluctantly concede a second nap to my body.

But a third nap? To me even on a Sunday that's out of the question. If I were to take a third nap I'd either be making a doctor's appointment I can't afford to make sure that all of my brain is still there and/or self-flagellating (not in the sexy way) over my uselessness.

(As I might have mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to forcibly adjust myself back into a diurnal schedule, where like, I'm awake when the sun is out and stuff, like how humans are supposed to work? I think it was a week ago tomorrow that I woke up at 4:30 in the afternoon with the sun already setting and ever since then I've been trying to crack down on getting myself up before noon and hence...taking lots of naps.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
At some point they stop being naps and start just adding up to enough sleep for the day.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why bother with the boorish task of waking up?