WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=seiromem
author=Adon237
HAVE YOU SEEN ME ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN
What's yo username?

i have several, my most common is Gastradon. others are BATONROUGE, Adon237, adonkadonk, GAYSLAYER, but yeah gastradon is my name.
author=Adon237
author=seiromem
author=Adon237
HAVE YOU SEEN ME ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN
What's yo username?
i have several, my most common is Gastradon. others are BATONROUGE, Adon237, adonkadonk, GAYSLAYER, but yeah gastradon is my name.
GAYSLAYER

Oh my god, you're awesome. (I'm taking that as a slayer that is gay as opposed to a slayer of gays which would be...not awesome haha)

Edit: You should make a class in the birthday class topic Libby made. Your class could be GAYSLAYER.
Adon237
You can always count on me to bring a little homosexuality into things that really don't need it.

it's a positive name.

I also love learning about the history of my town from the old people that visited me earlier today.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm always Seiromem, if you see me chat a bit!

EDIT: Or perhaps you could specify a chat room.
Adon237
i just idle in meteor falls actually

edit: this blueberry muffin mix has 1g of trans fat per serving. should i even bother consuming it?
Eh, a few carcinogens never hurt anybody...

Every time I glance at unity's new avatar I think that Moogle is a giant boob. @.@

But Adon, you turned 16? Well, "Happy Birthday's" are nice and all, but what a young man your age needs is LIFE ADVICE:

And while I'm at it, don't stick your schlong where it don't belong. And always practice safe sex; moving vehicles, burning buildings, and chemical labs are not safe places to engage in unscrupulous coitus. Make sure you have a safe word, and remember that "NO" means "NO"! Also, always use a condom, even if you're just masturbating -- you never know what might be on your hands. ALSO, stay in school! Even if you get expelled, just keep showing up. That'll show them that you're DETERMINED to get an education, even if you go to some terrible public school where no actual learning takes place! ALSO, shave that neckbeard, kid, you're scaring the children! AND WHILE I'M AT IT ramble ramble ramble...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm not even sure if the guy getting his dick stuck in a park bench story is real, but it's the funniest thing I've seen all night.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
The title of nhubi's latest review really appeals to me.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I wasn't on yesterday so...

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it was recently, is today, or will be in the near foreseeable future.

Actually, my birthday is on Saturday, so happy birthday to me, but I doubt that it will actually be happy.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
pianotm you should participate in the birthday level-up thread thingy
Random question of the... every now and then

Is that quilt malarky calendar thing still going on?
author=MajoracanKing
Random question of the... every now and thenIs that quilt malarky calendar thing still going on?

I guess it got really old after a while. That's why we usually only do it once every December, y'know.
author=pianotm

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it was recently, is today, or will be in the near foreseeable future.

Actually, my birthday is on Saturday, so happy birthday to me, but I doubt that it will actually be happy.

Ahahaha, thank you as well~ Happy birthday to you as well.

So, I narrowly avoided getting questioned by the military today, and have plotted my course to leave the country once more. ...Funny, it sounded a lot more innocent then it sounds now I am typing it. Strange how that happens. Either way, the only thing in my mind is that I hope my new apartment won't be too small...
author=pianotm

Happy fruitful birthday!

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Thank you. RMN is such an awesome place.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Well, dropped out of my old job that I had for a week because I lack discipline (that and fuck being paid to "give a damn" (read: teleprompted lie) about how your day is (if I want to know, I'll ask free of charge because I'm honest)). Good news is, I've been "hired" by my family's "business" and now I'm going full time game developer. The "pay" (until the game is released and hopefully selling) is keeping a roof over my head, so that's pretty cool (assuming my father keeps his job at the airlines; getting paid just enough to keep us in our house).

So yeah, full time RMer (I've got a 40 hr/wk schedule and everything). Maybe now I'll get shit done. Look forward to news of my first commercial game "Feral Solidarity" whenever the hell I feel like.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That actually sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Good luck!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Reflecting on yesteryear and the joys of ignorance.

Once, when talking to a girl I had come to know from another community I frequented, she dropped this little zinger: iwytfmbo. Having no idea what she meant, I simply replied with the first thing that came to mind: oiyccmf. Now we were both clueless and we took our turns explaining ourselves. Her, "I want you to fuck my brains out. Me, "only if you can catch me first."

10 ways to tell that he's just not that into you.

1. You throw yourself at him and he makes you work for it.
2. Refer to #1
3. Back to the top.
4. You know what to do.
you kids these days and your slang and pacman videogames and celled phones and what have you