WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU HEAR BEFORE YOU DIE

arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
post=204633
THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU HEAR WHEN YOU GET TO HELL
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

wash it away with some JAZZ
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm thinking I could go for a walk. It's finally in the 60s outside, a temperature I have yet to feel since spring.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

help me orig i have started reliving doom house
Oh, a new friend request on Facebook? God, I haven't seen him in years! How's he doing now? Oh... Much worse than me...

...EXCELLENT!
my name is reginald p. linex
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I still love Final Fantasy X-2.
post=204695
help me orig i have started reliving doom house

What the hell did I just witness
post=204914
I still love Final Fantasy X-2.
I do too. I was actually surprised by it at first. When I saw it at GameStop, I thought it was like a special version of Final Fantasy X, not an actual sequel.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Why the fuck does my BUSINESS COMMUNICATION textbook take twelve pages to say "communication is important"?
For some reason Chaos' avatar reminds me of Sonic.
post=204965
Why the fuck does my BUSINESS COMMUNICATION textbook take twelve pages to say "communication is important"?

Welcome to Business Communication, LOL.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I just counted. The first ten pages use the word "communication" 358 times.

What the christ.
For some reason you've reminded me that I need to buy the Pocket C++ Reference Guide, amongst other books.

Kinda wishing I hadn't got such a mixed bag of lecturers, they go from the absolutely brilliant (My Personal Tutor and Game Concepts lecturer) to the downright boring (PC Internals lecturer... he makes a dull subject so much duller).

Atleast the practicals haven't been so difficult yet, too bad that won't last :(
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Not sure if my internet is working.

edit: nvm its only so slow that its pretending not to work.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=204968
post=204965
Welcome to Business Communication, LOL.

Welcome to Business/Management courses in general. I just love my major!

Some professors are great at making things complicated :)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I like how one of the highest-rated games on RMN took four hours to make.

It's kind of like the antithesis of everything I yell and bitch and moan about.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
The living room smells like the PS Move.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Two things that I swore in my childhood that I would never buy again: Those plastic army men with the parachutes tied to them and whoopee cushions.

First, the army men. So you untie the parachute, throw them into the air and watch them drift down. That's great and all but... that's all she wrote. I think I'll just stick with my legos, thank you. Second, those damned whoopee cushions. In my youth I didn't realize how they worked. Apparently you're supposed to actually open it somehow before sitting on it. I didn't do this. I sat on it and the thing exploded in the most heart-breakingly sad sound ever. I stand up and look down at it, a large tear split through the surface. I threw it in the trash.