WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I think I've figured out why I suck at online in RTS games, and it would be because I take campaign missions slow and defensively, which means that I only push up slowly.

Trying that strategy online = my loss. Good thing I rarely play online battles.
yeah i'm the same. i've been playing empire earth and taking my time over building up my forces and i just know if i was online i would've been massacred by longbowmen every time
Empire Earth is fun when you create your own maps and up the power and range of the Nuke by numeral clicks.
On my old computer it was fun to just drop the bomb and see everything freeze. The sound was the only thing that could tell you what was going on for several minutes. Then after 10 minutes or so you could see that 70% of the map was wiped out(or maybe even all of it). Sometimes the computer even forced a reboot.
about to go fight the peninsular war. i do not think longbowmen will be of strategic value
author=Craze
Sorry I have given up making crap in favor of actually spending time on my work so that I can release it outside of the cesspool

But you don't even have to do any writing! It's all there at your fingertips...

thicker than anything you can possibly-thicker than... fog!
thicker than anything that you've ever seen thicker than smoke from explosions
F-G: Nope. See, players play games and enjoy them if they don't suck. Sometimes, they even comment on them.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/272/

Try making games that don't suck.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
NB, I am trying. It is hard and takes a while. :<
DIE PYRAMID looks like a cool game
You know you had a good game when you can laugh off an absolute steam rolling by British and American tanks. Me and my random ally were putting up a fairly strong defense till they brought their entire force in xd
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
Those with children really should get this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/on-sale/c682/
I think I'll be ordering with my local book store again, they managed to get in my copy of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya early, even after it had to be re-ordered due to them getting the wrong one (They got me the manga first, not the novel)

And on that note, it's hard to read it without merging in lines from the anime and having the anime voices in my head. But other than that, it's a well done translation so far.
Just wondering how to "re-advertise" that my MGS-game has gone for the better, since it got off at a bad start.

And why the hell Golden Sun: Dark Dawn's release date was pushed from November into December...
GOD DAMMIT GIMME!
author=Zephyr
And why the hell Golden Sun: Dark Dawn's release date was pushed from November into December...
GOD DAMMIT GIMME!

I was wondering what you meant, because I remembered seeing it saying "available November 29th" this morning, but upon closer look, it says December 10th for Europe. And December 2nd for Australia for some reason (?). So it's just November 29th for the Americas.

That said, it's almost a simultaneous worldwide release, at least it being Q4 in all territories (released October 28th in Japan). It's just a shame that EMEAA is treated as a third rate region.
author=VideoWizard
author=Zephyr
GOD DAMMIT GIMME!
I was wondering what you meant, because I remembered seeing it saying "available November 29th" this morning, but upon closer look, it says December 10th for Europe. And December 2nd for Australia for some reason (?). So it's just November 29th for the Americas.

That said, it's almost a simultaneous worldwide release, at least it being Q4 in all territories (released October 28th in Japan). It's just a shame that EMEAA is treated as a third rate region.

I'm ordering the US release from Play Asia. They had the release date for Nov, 2010. On the 29th or so they pushed the release date into December. And I don't even know which date that'll be now.
Randomly reading the Pathfinder page on TV Tropes, came across something Random and Awesome:

Anyone who passes the Test of the Starstone becomes a god. Hundreds of hopefuls enter the Cathedral of the Starstone every year; in nine thousand years, only four have succeeded. One of whom was drunk off his ass at the time.

I read a little more into it, and it turns out it was a challenge from an equally drunk friend, and is rather appropriately named the "Lucky Drunk".

EDIT: Okay, that's another few hours eaten up by TV Tropes. I'd say not good, but It's surprisingly fun to just read through random lists for shows and things on it. The Tabletop Wargame/RPG "Crowning Moment..." pages in particular.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Which one of you is Tyler Ferguson? Hexatona...? (I only say this because you're mutual friends with kentona.)