WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

How do I make an avatar appear from uploading on ImageShack? I don't know how to pilot this thing..!
Click your name in the bar along the top, go to account, put in the URL of your image. It's seems like having an avatar file in some places doesn't work, for example a file in your locker doesn't work.

*edit: haha no problem bud
Oh thank you Link. Fixed it! Now I'm thinking about being grateful for Link_2112's helpfulness.
MR. Y. MY GOODNESS.
I am thinking about Poke'mon that resemble... soccer players? I think your avatar may be a soccer player. Oh excuse ME, "football" players. Yeah right. Pshaw. Paaackers woooo!!1!
Why not host the image on RMN in the locker? That way I can see it too (imageshack and the like are blocked at my current...place...where I am on the computer).
Vector Equations: Okay
Vector Equations to resolve collisions: Meh
48 Separate Vector Equations to resolve collisions: Gaaah!

By the gods I hope we get to use an engine in our second year that has collision systems built in, I never knew something that does something relatively simple could be such hell to code!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
yeah, collisions is a difficult part of making games, which is why most games use hit boxes, or hit circles, or some such.

In other news, I was justa bit depressed about my video game purchasing compulsion. It just seems like my list of games I want never seems to go down. I mean, right now I could add a whack of PSP games to my list, like FFT:war of the lions (Why should I buy this, i own in on playstation...), Pangya (why should I buy this, i have it on wii, and it was a tiresome grindfest), Crimson Gem saga, Hexyz Force, Legend of heroes 2 and 3 (heard was mediocre, but I have the first one so why not), tales of eternia, persona 1, 2, 3, on and on and on with new games and remakes and ports so that I can play games on "the go"

not to mention the wii, ps2, ps3 and ds...

and then the 3ds will be coming out soon, and in a year I'll get one and start it all over again...

at what point will I finally have enough? I mean, it's not like I have a basement full or anything close to that, but I feel like a can assemble a perfect collection, and once gaming reaches a certain point that new systems and games don't interest me I can finally have a solid list and when I have them all I'll be done. But i know that won't be true. eventually I'll find some game I never heard of, or the new system will come out with enough compelling games.

I'm not sure why, it's just the thought of there being something (anything, really: games, books, movies, tv series, anime) that I could possibly enjoy being out there and one day I may not have access to it fills me with dread.
at what point will I finally have enough?

When you have a kid and realize that game playing is one of the first things to go
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
<Roommate> Whoo, the Patriots won
<Craze> I never thought that you'd be a baseball fan
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=kentona
at what point will I finally have enough?
When you have a kid and realize that game playing is one of the first things to go

then all I shall have left is samurai pizza cats.
author=kentona
Why not host the image on RMN in the locker? That way I can see it too (imageshack and the like are blocked at my current...place...where I am on the computer).

um stop wasting company time

edit: this is ur boss lmao!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=oh_no_im_melting
author=kentona
um stop wasting company time

edit: this is ur boss lmao!

his boss could draw better
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
btw I own this

Why is it that the first thing a person thinks when they discover I'm actually a guy playing a woman avatar is "Are you bi?"
pyro is the funniest class in tf2

just blowing people off of stuff or down the stairs repeatedly is hilarious (particularly when they have mics + nerdrage)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=830

So this is a pretty amazing comic that you guys should read.

EDIT: