WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
96,607 Files, 15,562 Folders

The size of the rpg2003 folder. Wow. Eh, the picture folder has heaps of shit.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I miss Chaos, he was a pretty cool guy.
what im thinking: "............................................................"

There ya go.
need to find a download for the Kaiji OST, man
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Man, sometimes the internet is an awesome place. /v had some awesome links to some great OSTs the other day.
"Tripped into a hole I dug every word
With my ear to the ground I loved what I heard
And I couldn't think of leaving while you're feeling down
I just rest my eyes and you blow town"
author=Ark
where is he these days?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=kentona
author=Ark
where is he these days?

trade school or some crap like that

it's just... not the same... without our pokemon battles...
I have fallen in love with a girl I have only seen in photos and typed to her over facebook. My friends are genuises, This girl is my new geek goddess. Shame she is only 14.

Edit: Gah. Tell me, how is it fair that I, an man of 18 years only finds this perfect person so much... younger then I. How is this fair?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hostile, she'll be 18 someday. ;D
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Working on one of my games, Kingdom Frontiers, stuck on what do next. In before You need to change the rtp throne room, It won't be overused, but I might change it, if you want. I finally put some guards in.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=InfectionFiles

And he will be 22, and thats really not that much of a diff. But 18-14 is just wierd.
author=Hostilefun
I have fallen in love with a girl I have only seen in photos and typed to her over facebook. My friends are genuises, This girl is my new geek goddess. Shame she is only 14.

Edit: Gah. Tell me, how is it fair that I, an man of 18 years only finds this perfect person so much... younger then I. How is this fair?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
author=Jericho
author=Hostilefun

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Seconded. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
It just struck me. The only people I really speak to is Misao and the people at work. Funny, huh?
Actually 4 years of difference is okay...except that you have to wait for her to become older, that is...

It's a matter of time.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
To me, waiting 4 years to even begin a relationship sounds like a huge waste of time.
author=eplipswich
Actually 4 years of difference is okay...except that you have to wait for her to become older, that is...

It's a matter of time.

No problem. I'm actually very paitent. So, I wait. That's all, like an monk from the tribunals. This is actually easy, as I was hoping to go to america for the last six years. Compared to that, this wait is nothing.

author=InfectionFiles
author=eplipswich

It's a matter of time.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

E: NO STOP IT STOP IT
seriously? you're going to 'wait' for an adolescent girl you've talked to on facebook to turn 18 in four years so you can date her?

might be THE DUMBEST thing i've ever heard suggested. fuck that, it definitely is.