WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=NewBlack
I'm thinking: "kentona's avatar is amazing!"

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I've said so many stupid funny things... Why don't I have a title?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=kentona
Meanwhile, in Australia...
Australia is the land of people who aren't scared of spiders because you can only see a spider eat a bird so many times before it desensatises you

*edit*
author=Hexatona
I'm thinkin about how I finally got mah PSP to play PSX games ^_^ and now I'm converting large portions of my playstation collection into eboots.

I only have a 1 gig card, though, so some games are going to be impossible for a while...

Sounds like you're halfway to converting your PSP to a portable SNES!

I have gotten so much farther with Ogre Battle on my PSP than any emulator. Shame it needs to run at frameskip+3/4 just to run smoothly though.

Right now it's a portable GBA, SNES, NES, PSX, (and i guess PSP) player.

I would never have been able to beat Mother 1 without you, Pee Ess Pee. <3
Myst really needs a free 32/64 bit patch/port, and to use the latest version of Quicktime. Better yet, ffmpeg, since it can play quicktime, and it's free.

author=Hexatona

How about Mega Drive or Atari 2600?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Eggbertx
Myst really needs a free 32/64 bit patch/port, and to use the latest version of Quicktime. Better yet, ffmpeg, since it can play quicktime, and it's free.

author=Hexatona

How about Mega Drive or Atari 2600?

Maybe for some Crusader of Centy, but I was never a big genesis guy growin up. And my Nostalgia Goggles don't work on the Atari.
Bah, People in my scene (NDS Homebrew) have the sega master system for our nds. The SMS beats all of those flashy consoles with one thing: Fun.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=facesforce
Bah, People in my scene (NDS Homebrew) have the sega master system for our nds. The SMS beats all of those flashy consoles with one thing: Fun.

I also have an NDS flashcart, but i generally found the emulation terrible. Obtuse controls, bad speeds, and spotty saves.

The snes one was awful. All the layers were wrong on most games.

and GBA games can't be run from the ds cart (or at least my R4)

That's my experience anyway.
I use a M3 real with the gba expansion, so my set up is a little better, but overall, yes the emulation is near horrific, with the exception of the gameboy and gameboy color emulation, the sega master system, and the nes and gba emulation is near perfect.

I hate using the snes on my nds so I normally skip it, but every other one with the exception of the megadrive and snes work near perfect. I have never owned a psp, but I hear that the nds handles the SMS better, so I'm still vouching for it.
fuck you smbx

fuck you smbx

fuck you smbx
author=facesforce

master system rules discuss
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
MCM Expo and Champion's League final tomorrow. London rules.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Can't wait for The Walking Dead season 2. :)
But for now, I'm content with the graphic novels.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=ChaosProductions
Goddammit. I can't get this out of my head.

What's supposed to be funny there? The alleged quote or the overly biased article? xP

Right now I'm wondering what's some people thinking or want others to think when they say stuff like: "a constant reminder of said rape" ...That's pretty low.
it's the horrifically capitalised headline

i guess our lesson for the week is don't talk about rape if you're a politician
Is it plausible to put Fate stay night onto a gameboy classic without the music and the graphics simplified? I shall see...
author=facesforce
Is it plausible to put Fate stay night onto a gameboy classic without the music and the graphics simplified? I shall see...

Unlikely, and how would you plan on putting it on? C?
I think I might be able to fit the FATE route, and I'm still coding the basic engine to work more effectively then the test prototype I have already set up. Yes, Using C is one of my stronger points, So that is the language I am running through the GBDK right now. In reality, its very possible, but it will feel more like a technical demo then anything else, if I ever get around to finishing it. I can already get most of the graphics to appear, with basic zoom effects even, things I will use to full effect on the action sequences. The catch is that I am a bit bogged down with other things right now, so this might have to wait til later.
I'm suddenly realizing I've hugely bogged myself down project-wise. I'm working on a pony vector for a fellow brony, I've said I'll attempt to do another (though no promises on that one), I'm still trying to work out the basics for my side-scrolling MLP game that will follow the story and be released in episodes, and I really want to finish it or get a very large portion done before season 2 comes out in December, not to mention my other project I started before I became a brony :P