WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

What i should spend this little extra money on? I haven't been so confused in my life.
I only got 2 hours until I have to go out. And how I cant leave my computer alone.
Taking Guitar Lessons, I can't play but I can sing, and I think it would be odd having a guitar player following me around simply to play some songs >_<.
What if a penis was like a pet and you had to feed him and stuff.
spank the white man on his ass with the whip the world is fillin' us, killin' us softly, Adolf Khadafi still real gangsters don't tell what they do, they just do what they got to
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Whether to put up this tutorial or not.
author=Jakester link=topic=1013.msg25565#msg25565 date=1217239217
Whether to put up this tutorial or not.

DO IT!

I'm thinking about sex every 7 seconds.
Why do I not feel right today? It's true. It's either the heat around here or just me. Why can't I feel good every day!?
where can i find some low-fat macaroons oh wow babylon five is on babfive ftw
Oh god. (yes, that is exactly what I'm thinking right now.)

Also, w00t Babylon 5. I loved that show as a kid.
..... *cricket* Um....... (I totally went blank. I guess....) What to write.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
About how my dog just puked on me.
YDS
I am thinking how my dog just pukes on me.
my stomach fucking hurts.
I'm on the social committee at work and today is the summer golf tournament. I have do a lot of shit - I still hope to enjoy myself.
author=Ashramaru link=topic=1013.msg24505#msg24505 date=1216509431
Taking Guitar Lessons, I can't play but I can sing, and I think it would be odd having a guitar player following me around simply to play some songs >_<.

This is more or less the opposite of me. I can play, but I can't sing. I'm starting a band with a couple of friends though...
YDS
Why am I still on the computer. :-\
Im thinking on what im thinking to put here but i dont thiking anything only that im thinking on what i thinking on what i thinking at many thinkings then