WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I'm thinking the exact same thing ;D
Where i'm going out tonight. I am planning on going to see a movie with friends.
That my girlfriend is fucking sick and that I spent $50 fucking dollars on premium fucking ingredients to cook dinner and have the most romantic fucking night ever but instead she will be fucking hugging a fucking toilet bowl vomiting all fucking night. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
That's your crisis? Buck up, man. My wife just found out that she might not be able to have kids.
Yeah way to make me feel better man :(

I was really excited okay?

Also that is awful man. Adopt!
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
author=brandonabley link=topic=1013.msg27737#msg27737 date=1219263792
Yeah way to make me feel better man :(

I was really excited okay?

Also that is awful man. Adopt!

Don't feel bad man, we all have those problems where we have to hold our girlfriends hair as they vomit.

Damn, kentona, I was thinking you just said that to cheer brandonabley up. If not and it's true, sorry man. Also i didn't know you had a wife.

I'm thinking about what the hell to do with my life.
author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1013.msg27741#msg27741 date=1219265082
Don't feel bad man, we all have those problems where we have to hold our girlfriends hair as they vomit.

I would love to be that guy but she's probably going to stay home today so I won't see here.

I don't know what to tell you to do with your life :( Maybe it involves cooking?
I'm thinking when did this topic get so serious? :-\
NoblemanNick
author=meavor link=topic=1013.msg27744#msg27744 date=1219268170
I'm thinking when did this topic get so serious? :-\

How do we know when the transaction of seriouness and playfulness was crossed. When did the topic step the line. Well it's quite simple with Ruthenburg's theory of infinite probability we can determine the exact pinpoint second of when this started to transform.

author=brandonabley link=topic=1013.msg27743#msg27743 date=1219268010
author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1013.msg27741#msg27741 date=1219265082

I would love to be that guy but she's probably going to stay home today so I won't see here.

I don't know what to tell you to do with your life :( Maybe it involves cooking?

Go and see her like a good boyfriend

Yeah I'm just kind of depressed and confused, don't know what the hell to do. My summer's almost over it's gonna be tougher, and the pressure is on you know?
Why so.. SERIOUS? *slash!*

Aw crap...

I'm thinking I wanna see that movie a third time now
YDS
member of the bull moose party
That's your crisis? Buck up, man. My wife just found out that she might not be able to have kids.

I am thinking what her condition is. Ovarian cysts? If so, I am probably in the same boat!
I am thinking about if i should have pizza for dinner tomorrow night. :P
I'm thinking about how in two weeks I have to go on a plane, I hate flying.
NoblemanNick
author=demondestiny link=topic=1013.msg27825#msg27825 date=1219315659
I am thinking about if i should have pizza for dinner tomorrow night. :P

It's ironic, I'm actually going to have pizza for tommorow night,
author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=1013.msg27811#msg27811 date=1219305850

I am thinking what her condition is. Ovarian cysts? If so, I am probably in the same boat!
She had a cyst removed when she went in for surgery for her ectopic pregnancy. The tube on her right ruptured and had to be cauterized. She still has her left tube. She will be going in for a dye test in a couple of weeks.
Oh jesus christ she went in for emergency surgery last night and now I feel like an ass.

author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1013.msg27760#msg27760 date=1219274523

She didn't really want to see me.
NoblemanNick
author=brandonabley link=topic=1013.msg27852#msg27852 date=1219330300
Oh jesus christ she went in for emergency surgery last night and now I feel like an ass.

author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1013.msg27760#msg27760 date=1219274523

She didn't really want to see me.

Well I don't know your girlfrined so I can't tell you great point on advice but I will say these few words of wisdom:

"Flowers and chocolates might be corny but they do show you care"

Good Luck with it, she could be having a mood swings and it mgiht be that time of the month again for her. I know all the girls around me get like a ticking-time bomb.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I am thinking about how I hope Kentona's buddy will be okay!
NoblemanNick
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg27848#msg27848 date=1219329597
author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=1013.msg27811#msg27811 date=1219305850

She had a cyst removed when she went in for surgery for her ectopic pregnancy. The tube on her right ruptured and had to be cauterized. She still has her left tube. She will be going in for a dye test in a couple of weeks.

Sorry about that, I know a realitive of mine could not have kids so they just adopted, and my friends cousin's adopted a ethopian child. Good luck with it, but also do you know if she's the problem or if your the problem kentona?