WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I stand corrected I guess. And Apollo is most definitely dim and he probably does get headaches from thinking. I mean, he is poking his forehead.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
I'm thinking about cheese :)
Currently in the process of looking for a new avatar. Until I find it, lil' Apollo will have to do. Muwahahaa!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Killer Wolf
I've done the bridge of the nose pinch thing, it usually came out about the second or third time I tried to explain the same thing to someone who just wasn't getting it.

One friend called it my "Squall Pose" because she said it reminded her of that one emote of his.

I unconsciously do majority of Squall's poses on a day to day basis. My sister says that it makes playing FF8 creepy. I don't even realize 95% of the time.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
i unconsciously do squall
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Not my type at all, squalling, I would probably just laugh or leave? also I'm not easily annoyed, exasperated yes!
.....................Whatever........
I met a fat hippo lady today. She accused me of being gay in an amazingly high-pitched and LOUD voice.
Everybody was staring at us like we were from mars. I hold grudges.
Three weeks ago, I bought my wife a laptop 10x better than mine to celebrate her new job. Today, they gave her a $7,000 indestructible laptop so she can work from home.

She only uses computers to play games on Facebook.

<facepalm>
My dog is in heat for the first time....My first response?
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................................."
author=Gourd_Clae
Is it a guy or girl?

girl.
Just keep her off the furniture and, uh, you. It should be fine.
...Good luck with that.
So... A girl in taiwan knows me, my family, and almost everything about me... Who in the hell is this girl? How does a 17 year old schoolgirl in Taichung know me? >.>

I am so shocked that I barely understand why I am talking to a Taiwanese girl over the phone that speaks English terribly. Even more so when she magically found my email and started sending me pictures of her. I mean, yes she is very very cute, but WHO IS SHE! X.X HOW DOES THIS GIRL KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME?! I mean... She even knows my exact birth-date, blood type, the hospital I was born at in Rotterdam, my immigration, my job and where the hell I am sleeping tonight (For the curious, I am in Santa claus, Indiana right now, a small town in the middle of nowhere with a nice amusement park.)

...I don't have a clue. I don't remember talking to any asian girls three years younger then me... I don't have a clue where she is getting this intel.

EDIT: I don't care about her now, I bet she is just some girl who knows a realitive of mine. On a better note, I made my first let's play. Probably will make a ton of these obsessively, filled with my ineptitude, and completely with my cheap con man accent... Gah my voice sounds strange! Just finished, and beat for the first time, I expect you to die, as my test run. Other than my cursing, it came out great.
Today, a girl was helping me study for a test. She noticed that I hadn't put any commas down and I reply: "My teacher said I don't need condoms-!"
Misspeaking to the max. Lucky for me, she thought it was funny and we had a good laugh.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=facesforce
realitive

Love it.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Anything that came out after the ORIGINAL release of Return of the Jedi
</3

author=facesforce
So... A girl in taiwan knows me, my family, and almost everything about me... Who in the hell is this girl? How does a 17 year old schoolgirl in Taichung know me? >.>

I am so shocked that I barely understand why I am talking to a Taiwanese girl over the phone that speaks English terribly. Even more so when she magically found my email and started sending me pictures of her. I mean, yes she is very very cute, but WHO IS SHE! X.X HOW DOES THIS GIRL KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME?! I mean... She even knows my exact birth-date, blood type, the hospital I was born at in Rotterdam, my immigration, my job and where the hell I am sleeping tonight (For the curious, I am in Santa claus, Indiana right now, a small town in the middle of nowhere with a nice amusement park.)

...I don't have a clue. I don't remember talking to any asian girls three years younger then me... I don't have a clue where she is getting this intel.

EDIT: I don't care about her now, I bet she is just some girl who knows a realitive of mine. On a better note, I made my first let's play. Probably will make a ton of these obsessively, filled with my ineptitude, and completely with my cheap con man accent... Gah my voice sounds strange! Just finished, and beat for the first time, I expect you to die, as my test run. Other than my cursing, it came out great.
Tap dat
author=Dudesoft
Anything that came out after the ORIGINAL release of Return of the Jedi
</3

I'll admit it, I liked most of Ep. III. Mostly because it actually showed how evil the dark side was (murdering all the padawans), where the original movies didn't do it justice. Though Empire and ROTR will always be the best by far.