WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Max McGee link=topic=1013.msg35819#msg35819 date=1223083329
My brother just pointed out to me that Ed Harris, Viggo Mortgensen (sp?) and Jeremy Irons are basically pallete swaps of one another. I disagreed with this vehemently but I couldn't dispute his photographic evidence:

I see no evidence.

Finish your post, sucker.
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg35758#msg35758 date=1223065505
I thought chipotle was a dip/sauce.

How i've never heard of this.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

I do believe that's from the first jap-comic (I can't bring myself to say the "M" word) I've ever read.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
A time when "community games" while still geekily self-referential were not based entirely on mean-spirited dickery.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
How I thought Chipotle was pronounced: Shi-Po-Til.
i'm thinking about yummy drumsticks' cool ass sig
Max McGee
THE FACT THAT MORE PEOPLE SHOULD POST IN GAME DISCUSSION AND GAME DESIGN. I mean really, games, reviews, tutorials, articles, whatever or just discuss games and their design! Those forums have been REALLY DEAD in the last week and a half or so in spite of being pleasantly active for the first month or so I was here. I could (will) try to fix this but obviously can't do so all on my own.

Sorry, I know that wasn't a moronic stuff post at all, I just didn't know where else to put it and it IS what I'm thinking about right now.
You're pretty correct; if you want to try to fix this, I'll certainly do my part to help out.
Max McGee
The forums on the whole seem pretty dead, in spite of my efforts to start some discussion in the specific above mentioned forums. There's just not a lot of people online. Maybe because it's the middle of the week, but activity seems to be at a bizarre lull.

Maybe (definitely) I am worrying about this more than I should.

MODIFY: The REALLY weird thing about is that it's all flying in the face of a bazillion new people joining in the last two weeks.
Yeah, i haven't been as active as i usually am lately due to work.
author=Max McGee link=topic=1013.msg36825#msg36825 date=1223600735
The forums on the whole seem pretty dead, in spite of my efforts to start some discussion in the specific above mentioned forums. There's just not a lot of people online. Maybe because it's the middle of the week, but activity seems to be at a bizarre lull.

Maybe (definitely) I am worrying about this more than I should.

MODIFY: The REALLY weird thing about is that it's all flying in the face of a bazillion new people joining in the last two weeks.

I've noticed this as well, but this usually happens a little after a 'Something' Day. That, and it's just one of those lulls. It'll definitely pick up again before you know it, just try to be outgoing and vocal to everyone about being active; its like a domino effect, the more one person is active, the more everyone else is. Of course, the reverse is true too.
Max McGee
Yeah, it seems to have picked up a little right now.
Right now, I'm thinking about what fun it must be to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!
shit i have so much homework to do this weekend
Happy
Devil's in the details
atm thinking how great it'd be to get into Chiaki Ishikawa's panties, despite her age.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Plotting my revenge against my wife for accidentally breaking my laptop.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND DEMONDESTINY'S SIGNATURE