WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
AN idea is being born! I have been on this weird pokemon kick recently.
EDIT:
And all of these fangames that are never going to get finished are basically named after every precious stone there is!
EDIT2:
EVEN FREAKING AMETRINE! and ammolite, malachite, I haven't even heard of half of these! ooh, Uranium, quartz, marble, topaz, obsidian, onyx, axinite, orthoclase, ORTHOCLASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, peridot, chrome, coral, flourite, jasper, ooh god.
author=Adon237
AN idea is being born! I have been on this weird pokemon kick recently.
EDIT:
And all of these fangames that are never going to get finished are basically named after every precious stone there is!
EDIT2:
EVEN FREAKING AMETRINE! and ammolite, malachite, I haven't even heard of half of these! ooh, Uranium, quartz, marble, topaz, obsidian, onyx, axinite, orthoclase, ORTHOCLASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, peridot, chrome, coral, flourite, jasper, ooh god.

Hahaha. so you're looking at pokecommunity's game development thread? :D
Adon237
More like I am searching these names in google, and they show up in Pokecommunity's game development thread! :D Wow. I get to have the potentially lamest name of all, MICA.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Fuck real existant elements, just name the game "Pokémon Moldy Doritos."
Adon237
Pokemon Mega, short for Megacyte XD Surprisingly, Mega hasn't been used at ALL! thanks Kenton!
gah, i need to stop being inactive! :( (Is that....Winne the Pooh?!)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm seriously wondering if we can't take this conversation that's happening in a certain custom content thread, and move it outside of RMN. But where? For the number of comments from people annoyed by it, the number of suggestions of where else we can take it is low. It does have it's own site, though. And that site does allow for comments. There, maybe? Am I just plain over-reacting?
author=Marrend
I'm seriously wondering if we can't take this conversation that's happening in a certain custom content thread, and move it outside of RMN. But where? For the number of comments from people annoyed by it, the number of suggestions of where else we can take it is low. It does have it's own site, though. And that site does allow for comments. There, maybe? Am I just plain over-reacting?
What are you jabbering on about?
im guessing this is about his hentai game??? idk
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Adon237
Brilliant.
EDIT:
I am debating which starters I should have! I am using all pokemon up to B+W, and I think it should be a mix.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Adon237
More like I am searching these names in google, and they show up in Pokecommunity's game development thread! :D Wow. I get to have the potentially lamest name of all, MICA.
author=kentona
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_elements,_materials,_isotopes_and_atomic_particles
POKEMON KRYPTONITE. Hell yes.
watermelon tourmaline.

that is all.

I really like RMN's background stripes.
I think my computer likes them more, as it likes to take its sweet sweet time loading anything beyond that.
Honestly, how much I've lied to myself the past couple years of my life. Not the happiest times, but I am definitely happier now, even if it is in things people would consider small.
author=Gourd_Clae
I really like RMN's background stripes.
I think my computer likes them more, as it likes to take its sweet sweet time loading anything beyond that.
I actually debated that for a long time. I really like the current background, but it is a large image, and no matter what I did, I couldn't lower the filesize without degrading the quality noticeably. But I did give in and go with it anyway, and hoped that browsers would cache it and load it efficiently.

No one seems to have complained much...
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
ark let me down today