WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
you can't! Where will all of the good topics go?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Adon237
you can't! Where will all of the good topics go?

Sacrifices sometimes have to be made...

Nah, we won't spam, don't worry. I don't discriminate between topics. XD
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm at the stage where I've completely cleared my email account for the glorious arrival of my "Chapter 37 of Ao no Exorcist has been released on Mangareader" email.

and yes I get excited every time there's an email in there

shut up
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
TIL the main characters in FFVII bar Yuffie were in their 20's or greater during the events of the game.

Well, that definitely makes me feel younger...
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=UPRC
What am I thinking about right now? I'm thinking about how Welp, Welp! should be renamed to The Mafia Forum.

*Removed from welp and stuffed elsewhere.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'd definitely support the creation of a Mafia forum.
Can RMN support sub-forums? As in forums within forums? More forums than just Welp, Welp could benefit from them, imo.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Okay, I know it's only been two days since I made a request blog, but the only respondent to it is so far feels like a bot to me. Which suggests to me that nobody cares what I do.

Well, we'll see. I may be surprised yet.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Battle.net account has been hacked! Yay! I stopped the hackers within three minutes and interrupted their nefarious plans, but my main WoW character is naked and 80% of his inventory is gone.

I kinda see how they did it, too. It involves the security service where Blizzard sends you a text message.
Is tempted to make a meme, "You know it's 'night phase' when Welp, Welp! is silent."
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=ivoryjones
Is tempted to make a meme, "You know it's 'night phase' when Welp, Welp! is silent."

Is tempted to take that idea and ACTUALLY make a meme out of it. XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
World of Warcraft GMs are quick. Within an hour and fifteen minutes of being hacked, all my stuff was returned. Cool. With that kind of response time, I can forgive them for having such shitty security.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Playing MMORPGs and being even more depressed have mostly wrecked my working process on any RM games I have been working on/restoring... Damn you, League of Legends and Aion...
author=Jeroen_Sol
Is tempted to take that idea and ACTUALLY make a meme out of it. XD

Just do it. :3
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Could this vacation go better? I'm in France, having insomnia and this atrocious snoring won't end. I wish I were deaf.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Full Moon tonight, properly not a super moon again?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Final Fantasy X gooooooooooooo
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
If you thought the French policemen are cowards, then no, because they stop crimes with SEGWAYS.
Anybody who doesn't like 1000 Words the song, has an abnormally large adubla oblongota. And eats babies. And kick puppies. And love Sonic 06. And sleep with rats. And prefer Cloud over Zidane as a protagonist. And killed the dinosaurs. And caused global warming. And pollute. And think Win 8 is better than Win 7. And think Mario is better than Sonic (this one is debatable). And don't know when to stop listing crap.

I'll stop there, but just note how many people there must be like this! ...You're right, none.