WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Dudesoft
My grandma is dying.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Dudesoft.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Dudesoft
My grandma is dying.

Sorry to hear, Dudesoft. Take care.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Dudesoft
My grandma is dying.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
Can someone help me with Calculus ? I got stuck on a few problems :(
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=wildwes
author=Caz
author=benos
You wish you had a bulge in your pants.
But I already do!
Ummm...

Forget this conversation, now look at the memory eraser.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
can't decide whether i should take a break, keep working, or work on my own stuff.

the problems of having an infinite amount of things do to and a finite amount of time.

edit: I also have the best avatar.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.

G.E.C.K, creating sexy NPCs since 2008.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Follow up: my grandma died.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Everyone does, eventually.

Was it a good life?
I'm terrible at words, but you have my support Dudes.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Condolences Dudesoft.
Dudesoft
In lighter news;

author=LouisCyphre
Everyone does, eventually.

Was it a good life?

Yes. If you consider working in a factory until 55, and raising three kids a good life. She was loved, and a devote church goer.
I was always her favourite.
Funfact, she miscarried my uncle, Uncle Jeffrey. Thus, I got his name.
Grandma brought me my first stuffed animal (a gopher, aptly named, "Gopher") when I was in the hospital.
She loved her family, and was the kind of person who kept in touch with even distant relatives.
I wanted to take her and Grandpa to Ireland one of these years, but I guess that won't happen.

She cared about people. I guess that's the bottom line.
My Windows 7 desktop suddenly says that I am not using a genuine copy of Windows. I bought it at Bestbuy in 2011 Black Friday. I tried re-entering the product key, updating new version, but nothing worked. It kept saying that my product key is invalid or something like that. Do I have to buy a new key ? This is ridiculous. :|

@dudesoft I don't know what to say, sorry.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Mr_Detective
My Windows 7 desktop suddenly says that I am not using a genuine copy of Windows. I bought it at Bestbuy in 2011 Black Friday. I tried re-entering the product key, updating new version, but nothing worked. It kept saying that my product key is invalid or something like that. Do I have to buy a new key ? This is ridiculous. :|

Did you install any new hardware? That can happen when the hardware changes, because the key is only valid for the hardware that you used it with. Stupid I know.

But, there are programs that can disable the genuineness check and resulting messages. Or you could talk to microsofts help forums.
Sorry to hear that Dudesoft. It's always sad when you lose somebody you care about :(
Dudesoft
We got like two feet of snow in the past two days. Crazy. It was nearly Spring weather!
And so it seems like a new family gets crippled every tick on the clock. >=
Well, whatever, I guess, I mean... There isnt much we can do, right?
I wish there was... Anyways, Dudesoft, be strong. =]
Dudesoft
Guys, if you like Adventure Time, check out Bravest Warriors on youtube. Season 1 finale is in early March.