WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

You didn't have to say. Everyone can clearly tell. True fax. You realize you're not doing a good job of being a troll, though? You should study some on that, too.

I'd have to actually agree to be in a contest with you, or want to be, to be in it. Your point is moot...seems to happen to ya a lot, hmm? lol I was referring to the point that so far as our lovely little banter goes, you're not coming up on top, so I'm not sure why you keep it up! For me it's amusing. Is it for you too? If so, keep bantering away. Until I get bored again. I like an opponent on equal footing...you're kinda not. It's tragic, but maybe you'll learn! Practice makes perfect, right? :D

nightowl you lost this conversation the moment you started namedropping homestuck characters for some reason

kat you lost this conversation once you got into high gear wrt the trolling thing

both of you go to your rooms
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I'm not really sure what part of "I am not a troll" you do not understand. Maybe it has something to do with those dead brain cells.

As for the contest agreement thing, you acknowledged your score so you were in.

author=mawk
both of you go to your rooms
I don't really have a room anymore, not even a bathroom, so I live in one of the boxes I made at the box factory. Guess it means Kat is the only one who's going to get grounded.

Haha, kat, you conniving stabbacking backstab'n stabback, I'm going to drink all of the antifreeze and there's not going to be any left for you.
I'm the internet cool guy. I throw down about absolutely nothing and then just say random non-sequiturs and reference memes while pretending I'm winning the shit that I started. that's how you know I'm the internet cool guy.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i am so glad those dolan memes have died down

not an avid memewatcher, but those are plain annoying
yeah, the dolan face was pretty funny for a while but people took it in a weird direction and just ran it into the ground from there

ha ha ha get it it's a rape joke ha ha ha those are funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *pukes into 2-liter mountain dew bottle*
You've gone from being a bad troll, to being an unintelligible one. -shakes head- You keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. :) Oh wait, you don't. I don't even have to guess why not. You're too busy TROLLING. ;)

Mawk, you wanna' come hang in my room with me? I have lots of video games and it's a huge room. Invite all your friends, too! It's a very big room! Nightowl can play in his box by himself, unless he wants some lessons in OSSUM-NESS. I give those. Free of charge. :D In the meantime, have fun with the antifreeze and box, Nightowl, and good luck in your trolling~ <3
only if you promise to drop it and stop saying "trolling" 'cause that isn't helping the situation
Okay, okay. I'll ignore him. Was just having a bit of fun with him, since he brought up my name and all~
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=mawk
I'm the internet cool guy. I throw down about absolutely nothing and then just say random non-sequiturs and reference memes while pretending I'm winning the shit that I started. that's how you know I'm the internet cool guy.
Good to know, Mawk. Glad you're doing so well.
author=Kat
You've gone from being a bad troll, to being an unintelligible one. -shakes head- You keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. :) Oh wait, you don't. I don't even have to guess why not. You're too busy TROLLING. ;)

Mawk, you wanna' come hang in my room with me? I have lots of video games and it's a huge room. Invite all your friends, too! It's a very big room! Nightowl can play in his box by himself, unless he wants some lessons in OSSUM-NESS. I give those. Free of charge. :D In the meantime, have fun with the antifreeze and box, Nightowl, and good luck in your trolling~ <3
Ma'am, I think there has been a severe misunderstanding. Are you mistaking me for either a grey-skinned alien with horns, an internet ruffian or a fantasy creature?

Thank you for the "OSSUM-ness lesson" offer, but it sounds highly squirrely, so I am going to infiltrate my neighbor's house, drink all of his antifreeze and watch Walking Dead.
Le huh? A video mine is on the front page? Awesome!

Summer has started, wooo.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Props, Arandomgamer! Good stuff!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
There's no reason to be optimistic.
That's about all I could come up with for that conversation.
wtf is going on between Kat and Nightowl.

Nightowl, shut your fucking yap before I ban you again. Kat, quit egging him on. mawk, ignore them plz.

Seriously.

My ban-finger is itching.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=mawk
yeah, the dolan face was pretty funny for a while but people took it in a weird direction and just ran it into the ground from there

Sounds like what happens to every meme.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Kentona is scary when he's being fatherly.. I wonder if he ever threatens to ban his real children,
-salutes- Yes'sir, Kentona-senpai!

I kinda think Kentona being all 'wtf' is adorable~ Sorry for egging him on. Will not be anymoar, nopers! -hands out cake and cookies- And the cake is NOT a lie this time, promise!

I'm thinking about how the round, red cement Target ball out front the store is pretty damn comfy! Anyone else have interesting objects they found comfy to sit on?

No reason for optimism? My answer to that is 'why not'? I think a lot in life is about attitude towards it. I kinda' prefer optimism to...well, not being. I hope for the best, and plan for the worst! :)
author=K-hos
Sounds like what happens to every meme.

it is exactly what happens to every meme! the greatest wonder of the modern age is the way we destroy everything we touch

wrt comfortable things to sit on: horses, rooftops, TVs, amp towers, counters, other people, etc

I'll sit upon the windowsill, or anywhere that's smooth and flat
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
wow

one of my modded scripts went somewhere :o

someone called it lively :)

too bad the topic sucks