WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

i am never doing any drama again

ever
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Well that's pretty dramatic of you to say, Ivory.
I can't believe the principal asked us to present in front of everyone! I mean, it was supposed to be a 6 minute competition....D: (but srsly, I'd rather sleep than go to school to practice these last few days ><)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Nacho Doritos >>>>
author=ivoryjones
I can't believe the principal asked us to present in front of everyone! I mean, it was supposed to be a 6 minute competition....D: (but srsly, I'd rather sleep than go to school to practice these last few days ><)

Do you get nervous easy or just don't want to do it? :P
I have no problem performing in front of strangers. Performing in front of acquaintances makes me nervous though! Also I wasn't kidding about wanting to sleep in the whole day lol :P
I'm borrowing Mega Man 3 & 5 from my sisters friend/boyfriend. I regret playing them almost instantly.
Mega Man 3 was kinda alright, but I loved Mega Man 5. That is until I got to the Wily's Castle and had to deal with those blocks. XD
My main issue with the series is its brutal difficulty. I can't even get to the boss rooms. ;-;
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.

(somebody remade the trailer :| )

I just re watched one of my all time favorite samurai classics "The Sword of Doom"and to this day I say... Goddamn... This movie is AWESOME!

I recommend it to anybody who loves samurai or swordplay movies. Even fans of Westerns such as a "Fistful Of Dollars" will find this enjoyable.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.

I want burritos now.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Whoooooaaaa I am thinking that Avee's current avatar is NICE.
Wondering why Ash Ketchum hasn't aged after 15 years....physically anyway. :o
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=Sana
Wondering why Ash Ketchum hasn't aged after 15 years....physically anyway. :o

How do you know? he could be big.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
They're planning a season 2 for Psycho-Pass :o
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=ivoryjones
They're planning a season 2 for Psycho-Pass :o

oshit