WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

@Mr D. I walk out in my pajamas and no one cares. Certainly no one would care about Megaman!
Thanks, I decided to pick this design with two of them instead. :D

If anything, I'll just say: "It's a free country." Weak, I know. XD

But man, it costs a total of $27 for everything, including shipping and taxes. This better be good. :P
lol I cannot mix and match colors and like wearing T-shirts with pics/words on them, and my sister and friends laughs whenever they see which 'combination' I'd come up with. I get occasional stares from people in the street too but I find them more entertaining than embarrassing really! :D

Also Mr_Det, your current avatar looks a LOT like the girl from the reception office from the volunteer that I work at. D:
LOL Idea for a new T-shirt: A shirt that says "I hate people who stares at my shirt." XD

And really? What is her name? :P
new idea for a t-shirt: grow a really long beard and wrap it around your arms and torso
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Gourd_Clae
@Mr D. I walk out in my pajamas and no one cares. Certainly no one would care about Megaman!

You must frequent Walmart a lot.
K-hos
geh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
hello...sunglasses havers
is it dark in here or is it just me
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I don't think my avatar was meant to wear sunglasses....
hm.....
author=ivoryjones
Also Mr_Det, your current avatar looks a LOT like the girl from the reception office from the volunteer that I work at. D:

What if it is her, what if you are Mr_Det next avatarget D:

Talking of avatar I think I need to change. Edit: done.
I have pictures of guys who look like girls, if you want to see. XD
K-hos

I did a double take on that one. I thought she was picking her nose.
I have a set of characters I jokingly call the block breakers. You see, sometimes I have art blocks, and sometimes I go through a curious process when ending them. I get out of an art block by suddenly and unexpectedly getting a huge urge to draw a characer. One specific character. I obssessively make attempts to draw that character until I get something I am satisfied with or end up tiring myself out. Then I'm free to draw again.

Previous block breakers have been Sonic, Squirtle, Sol Badguy and Megaman X. Possibly some others I can't remember now, but those four I remember being block breakers. My latest block breaker was Marisa, from Touhou, and with that came a crushing realization.

I can't draw girls...

That's what a long time of drawing exclusively males does to you, I guess... I guess it's time to go study female anatomy, like I studied arm muscles when I drew Sol. Even if it's for the art, the thought of people walking into me looking at pictures of naked ladies still makes me a bit uncomfortable...

Whatever I would've done would certainly come out better than the official artwork, but as I said, I have high standards. What I am able to make right now would not satisfy me. And I'm going to need to be able to draw girls for my game project, so I need to get on that.

P.S. - I'm back!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Welcome back! I'm terrible at drawing in general so I can't help ya there =P
The house we're moving into soon.

We were supposed to move in today, but now we have to wait another week. Fuf. :(