- THEN WHAT???
author=SorceressKyrsty
IT'S TOO GOD DAMN HOT

i live in australia and this is not sarcasm

I wish I was saying this ugh...
Got a bad game with a bad team in CS GO. :| That, and

author=Enemy's comment
Hes justifying why hes bad

I AM FILLED WITH RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Really, Mr_Detective? Is that avatar REALLY NECESSARY?
That was for you. I don't see anything wrong with it. Did I miss something? :D
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I have no comment.
Except that I hate making a game and I love to make games.
I've been wondering, where do you guys get the battlebacks for your game? I've been asking this in the other thread and no one answered.
author=Mr_Detective
I don't see anything wrong with it.

It's a bit... I dunno, explicit for these forums, don'tcha think? It may not actually be showing anything, but STILL...
Seiromem
author=Mr_Detective
I've been wondering, where do you guys get the battlebacks for your game? I've been asking this in the other thread and no one answered.

The RTP.
author=seiromem
author=Mr_Detective
The RTP.

Yeah, but what if the game isn't set in a fantasy setting? I don't think anyone would use the same battleback throughout the entire game, right?

author=wildwes
author=Mr_Detective
I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's a bit... I dunno, explicit for these forums, don'tcha think? It may not actually be showing anything, but STILL...

Hold on, I'll get you something else. :P
Seiromem
No no, don't do that, those three are fine.
author=Mr_Detective
lately, my battlebacks have been solid black. Classic.
author=Mr_Detective

From my brain.
I found the perfect birthday gift for wildwes:

https://www.moegallery.com/squid-girl-squid-girl-body-pillow-p-89.html?zenid=a9eleh30a536441kbknee1stu1

author=kentona
author=Mr_Detective
lately, my battlebacks have been solid black. Classic.

author=Arandomgamemaker
author=Mr_Detective
From my brain.

Y U Do Dis? :(
I just make my own battle backgrounds. Also, I could 1up Mr D in the creepy avatar department easily (while remaining SFW) but I'll spare everyone the agony of seeing the skimpy swimsuit shit that I have.
We need to have a Wisao award for having the best avatar. :3
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Before I was creeped out by Mr_Detective's avatar, I was mulling over Game Chill entries!
author=Mr_Detective
We need to have a Wisao award for having the best avatar. :3

I'd vote for seiromem. Or mawk.

also are the... girls(?) in your avatar actually boys because I have a feeling that they are