WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Back to school on Tuesday... :(

At least no Calculus or CS this time. :|
REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO POST ON THIS SITE AND MAKE KIDS EAT ROCKS AND JUNK BEFORE FEEDING THEM TO SGRUBGU STEAKAZOOTH? Me neither.

Anyway, instead of posting pictures of mice being eviscerated alive in a blender, here's a nice quote.

author=Caliborn
DRAWING IS EASY. DON'T LET ANYONE EVER TELL YOU IT ISN'T. YOU WORK HARD. AND HONE YOUR CRAFT. AND IGNORE THE HATERS. UNTIL YOU ARE IN. "THE ZONE".

regards
nightowl
xoxo

see you next year or something
or possibly never

hueugh
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Nightowl, the fact that you keep coming back here to post shit like that tells me you really do love this site, yet you still got your ass banned. Why is that?

Also you are getting much lamer with your humor than ever before.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
ratty write 2 reviews and get to 5000 MS.
or post 48 screenshots, if you prefer.

Wildwes, you'd better still be subscribed to that forum RPG.
I'm actually Gam Makking a lot more now that I'm up here. It helps to actually be excited to get back to camp and put an hour into it.
I'm waiting for RPGs to start becoming obviously terrible so the developers actually put some effort into them after they lose millions of dollars. (It's already happening.)
author=seiromem
Wildwes, you'd better still be subscribed to that forum RPG.

I always subscribe to forum rpgs, and I always stay subscribed to them much longer than I reasonably should.
So don't worry, if there's a post on, say, a 6 month old topic I was subscribed to (just an example), I'll notice it.
My cat is sleeping under my lamp right now and looks so comfy.

Daaaww. :3
author=Ratty524
Nightowl, the fact that you keep coming back here to post shit like that tells me you really do love this site, yet you still got your ass banned. Why is that?

Also you are getting much lamer with your humor than ever before.
I don't really miss this place, because I moved onto other things. I was crappy at making games and never really had the patience, so why the heck was I even here? Not to mention, I never even finished a single RPG Maker game and really rarely a game got into demo stage. I felt like saying hi though. Hi!

Also I know my humor is crap, what did you even expect
Bye
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Arandomgamemaker
I'm waiting for RPGs to start becoming obviously terrible so the developers actually put some effort into them after they lose millions of dollars. (It's already happening.)

this happened

except instead the lesson they learned was to stop making rpgs
I'm still able to enter the site. Pls fix
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Sated
It's funny how my most commented reviews tend to be the ones with negative scores, and I assume that's a trend repeated across the whole of the site. Posted within a day of each other, my glowing (and far better written) review of Homework Salesman has far less comments than my scathing review of Pom Get Wi-Fi.

People tend to not feel like they need to defend the honor of a game that gets a good review.
author=Sated
author=Sooz
author=Sated
It's funny how my most commented reviews tend to be the ones with negative scores, and I assume that's a trend repeated across the whole of the site. Posted within a day of each other, my glowing (and far better written) review of Homework Salesman has far less comments than my scathing review of Pom Get Wi-Fi.
People tend to not feel like they need to defend the honor of a game that gets a good review.
I understand why, but I still find it humourous. In an idea world, people would comment on reviews based on how well the review is written, not just the score tagged to the end... but that will probably never happen.

scorereviewspostsposts/review
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Sated
I understand why, but I still find it humourous. In an ideal world, people would comment on reviews based on how well the review is written, not just the score tagged to the end... but that will probably never happen.

There's usually not a lot useful one can say in response to a positive review, well-written or no. I guess someone who disagreed could argue with it, but mostly if you don't like a thing, you're not going to be paying attention to reviews on it.

Really, I'm kind of surprised there's any comment on reviews that isn't "HOW DARE YOU STAIN MY LADY'S GOOD NAME?! HAVE AT YOU!" Other than possibly the creator responding, I can't imagine what's worth saying in reply to a review.
author=CrumbsMcGee

One day, NightOwl will be reincarnated as Dolan and will wreak havoc on this forum

Brace yourselves, men
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=zacheatscrackers
author=CrumbsMcGee
One day, NightOwl will be reincarnated as Dolan and will wreak havoc on this forum

Brace yourselves, men

I will not, on the account that he is far from a threat to anyone on this board.
Y'never know, man.

Dolan killed a man in Iraq. That's some serious shit.