WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I remember Gulpy Gulpy from a long long time ago. Zuhane was awesome.
Had Drakiyth's videos not get deleted, you'd also witness the glory of Heroin Master and Invasion of the Sexy Chimps 3.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm thinking next time I attempt a self-portrait, I should look in the mirror or at a photo so that I don't give myself nightmares and inspire myself to look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not there. I mean, good God...
I am curious, why do people on this site rarely include images in their reviews. Most professional reviewers do that, so why not? It's certainly more entertaining than just reading texts with no examples. :D

author=Ratty524
Had Drakiyth's videos not get deleted, you'd also witness the glory of Heroin Master and Invasion of the Sexy Chimps 3.

What was that game that had you as the villain? :P
author=Mr_Detective
Wisao sweeper right here.

*Groans in aggravation* Too much Aruga for my liking. That reminds me, I still need to put up a download for Gulpy Gulpy on my video you linked; whenever I have access to my home-computer again.

author=Ratty524

So Zuhane is the guy that made Gulpy Gulpy? I'll have to include that so he can have proper credits for that..."game."

I remember Drakiyth. There are still some of his videos floating around on Youtube, but most of his good stuff is gone.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Mr_Detective
I am curious, why do people on this site rarely include images in their reviews. Most professional reviewers do that, so why not? It's certainly more entertaining than just reading texts with no examples. :D

Presumably because there is a game page with at least 3 images available within a few clicks. There's no point in supplying something that's already supplied.
Ratty524
author=Sooz
Presumably because there is a game page with at least 3 images available within a few clicks. There's no point in supplying something that's already supplied.
The "punch me in da dick" screenshot from Pom Gets Wifi did not appear in the game page's list of screenshots, but in the one if its first reviews. I feel like images make your review a bit more fun to look at and as Sated suggested, they can be used to reinforce a point.

@Mr Detective: World of Memecraft I think.
Ratty524
By the way here is the original Invasion of the Sexy Chimps review, an earlier game by the same guy, which should give you some understanding as to why Gulpy Gulpy is the way it is:

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i can't even begin to imagine the mind of the creator of those games
it's so terrible it is unbelievable
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

EDIT: I oughta start posting these things in the video thread. :|
Damn it, I need to stop falling as sleep while doing homework!! T__T

author=Sated
author=Sooz
author=Mr_Detective
I very rarely use images that are already in the "screenshots" section in my reviews. Used properly, images are very good at reinforcing a point that you're trying to make, besides breaking up the text with something (hopefully) pretty.

I meant extra images, beside the ones that were uploaded. They could be something funny, a piece of dialogue, a beautiful/ugly scene, or a bug to further illustrate the review.

author=Adon237
i can't even begin to imagine the mind of the creator of those games
it's so terrible it is unbelievable

You need a good sense of humor to enjoy them. There are plenty of games like that. XD

@Isrieri That was real, right?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Quit doing your homework at midnight and you might be able to complete it.

Also a "Good" Sense of humor is the wrong adjective for this context.
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER:

META-SQUID GIRL-GROSS. BEST THING EVER.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Caz
Squid?

Um... yes? what are you asking me
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Nothing, just squid. That is all.
Oh. Okay then.
Shinryaku! Meta-Grossume! Ha, that was horrible.
author=seiromem
Quit doing your homework at midnight and you might be able to complete it.

Also a "Good" Sense of humor is the wrong adjective for this context. :v

Yeah, uh, 9'o clock is hardly what I would call midnight. :|

author=Caz
Squid?

No, that's the most perfect waifu in her hyper mode.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
When asked in a counseling group what a gift I would give to someone would be, I responded "I'd give a rude gesture to the head of the Westboro Baptist Church for preaching hatred." When asked to repeat what I said, I did so with gusto. Never before have I felt so alive.