WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Arandomgamemaker
If only it wasn't on the Wii U ;-;

Lemme tell ya a secret, buddy.

It'll be on the 3DS too.
Oh god that's even worse. These games are about using good controls and quick taps. The Wii U and 3DS are not built like that.
Oh, and here I thought you were complaining about not having a Wii U and not being able to play it, while you're actually complaining about how the consoles' controls aren't suitable for the game. Oops.

Now that I think about it, that's a valid complaint. I hadn't even thought of that.
Classic Controller Pro

Not to mention the Wii U controller is fucking beautiful anyways but w/e. If you can play Brawl with a fucking Wiimote I'm sure it'll work fine.
See, that's the problem. The Wiimote is god-awful for competitive games like this. That's why people use Gamecube controllers still with Brawl.
I don't have a Wii U and my 3ds got bricked.
That solves my problem!
(I was going to buy a Wii U, but I'm rethinking it)
I just watched one episode of Happy Tree Friends. It's probably one of the more messed up shows I've seen. I'm traumatized.
Made that mistake when I was like 8. And they wonder what went wrong. lol
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Everybody here and on development sites abroad needs to watch this.

Get it right before it goes wrong.
Well it's a good thing Another Day sucks then. I can learn from it!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@Mr_D: Ha...
Hm... What is that $40 expansion pack in 2005? I don't get that.
author=Mr_Detective
Hm... What is that $40 expansion pack in 2005? I don't get that.

It's part of Mona Lisa's head. In other words: more of the same.
Really? What would be one example of that? :O
Uh, I don't know. I wasn't playing PC games back in 2005. But I could say that Arkham City's Harley Quinn's Revenge is just that.
More of the same isn't always bad mind you, but it's easier and cheaper to make than a fresh and original quest.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The expansion pack to Warcraft 3 would be a good example. Multiplayer mode had a few new units for each faction that canceled each-other out, and basically no other differences. The new stuff in the campaign mode was really good, but wasn't what most players were primarily interested in.

The expansion packs to Warcraft 2 weren't noticably better, though. So the image is a little silly.

I guess Counterstrike is an example of an expansion pack circa 1999 that was practically an entirely new game.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

On the ground, snow is stickin'
On the ice, I am slippin'
It looks really swell
Driving is hell
Fuck it, man, I think I'll stay inside.