WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Just make sure you get a left hook in before she dies, so you get your share of the EXP.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ
Just make sure you get a left hook in before she dies, so you get your share of the EXP.

I know you neither express nor understand the basics of nature's empathy, you sociopathic aspie, but please be heartless somewhere else.

author=wildwes
My great-grandmother's been really sick lately, and she's been in the hospital for a little while now. My grandmother just called talking about funerals and such and I'm... kinda worried...

As cold as it sounds, being in these shoes, there's little more you can do at a time of impending loss but honor her life and all the good memories you have of her and will yourself to start letting go. Understand that, during your time of grieving, you'll likely be burdened with thoughts of "I should have spent more time with her", but you must find solace in the fact that you shared the time you did and that these moments will live on in your heart and the hearts of those who loved her.

It's never easy to be forced to bid that final farewell (and it never seems to get easier no matter how many times you face it), but life is finite and all we can do is cherish the time we have and those whom we share our time with. And whatever happens, know that you'll always have us at RMN to help you carry that burden.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=LockeZ
Dude, not cool.

author=Antilurker77
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
It's a more common misunderstanding than you might think - pretty sure Islam teaches that the sun orbits the Earth.
author=Corfaisus
author=LockeZ
I know you neither express nor understand the basics of nature's empathy, you sociopathic aspie, but please be heartless somewhere else.

Because devaluing a persons entire being is a-ok once they make a tasteless joke

I don't know if he was trying to lighten the mood or what but you must understand that LockeZ has literally no obligation to care at all in this situation.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Nice to see how lack of obligation triumphs over basic decency

I was hoping to find a video for some plastic wrap, but he didn't do one. If you think stupid infomercials are funny on their own, watch his vids heh

author=LockeZ
I read this comment before seeing what it was referring to. I chuckled. An RPG joke for an RPG site.
author=LockeZ

Um, thanks for trying to lighten the mood but you kinda failed. It just came off as a horrible, tasteless joke.

Though uh, Corfaisus, it WAS just a joke (although it was a very bad one), so you don't have to call him a sociopath...
I feel like I'm just repeating what Pizza said.
While on the topic of infomercials...

So... I need sleep. But I also am determined to finish this one-sitting full Let's Play. I've been doing this since 9pm last night. It is now 8am. There are two episodes to go (I estimate. Each episode is about an hour long... and so far there are 10 of em.)

I may or may not lose my voice for the rest of the day after this. >.<;

However, I am proud of myself for doing this when I determined to do it so there is that. Also, it's one of my favourite RM games, so... it hasn't been a horrible experience either. ^.^

I figure after these last episodes I'll catch a nap, then check to see if Bravely Default has arrived and then get ready for a night of game judging. Yay~

orz
I hope your grandma gets through it alright, wes.

Also, man it's been a while since I posted here I think, hah.

EDIT: Two days, actually. Thought it was longer than that. Oh well.
Fuckingg sialor jaeur is ops pgppd

jop0ly sjot
I finished it. 15 hours. 15 fucking hours. From 9pm last night til 1pm today. 13 hours of footage.

I'm proud of myself.

Also, dead on my feet.

And my sister just asked me to babysit. Fuck that noise. I am out~ See you in about 9 hours rmn (in time to snatch up dem gams for judgin')
It's amazing that the only thing I can spell while drunk (without really trying as I am now) is "Freya Crescent is hot" or "Freya is the sexiest woman in the world" while messaging my friends.

I don't even care to admit it, I'm pretty much in love with Freya Crescent.
I'm not a furry or attracted to furries in any way (I think it's pretty weird) but even I think that Freya is attractive. Should I be worried by this?
who knew mice people could be so hawt
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
No, I already told you guys Freya is a hot piece of ass. >:l
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Caz
No, I already told you guys Freya is a hot piece of ass. >:l

Told people that for years. Fratley's a lucky man; shame he forgot how much of a catch she is.
This is why I feel so at home on RMN.
Man, I always like Freya hardcore. She's best anthro (apart from Katt, of course.)