WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Yeah, Freya was pretty cool. Too bad after meeting Fratley at Cleyra she just kinda drops off the face of the earth plot-wise. Or at least that's how I remember it - I haven't played that game in years.

Anyways, in the Castlevania games, Dracula tries to revive every 100 years, right? So, eventually, they'll start taking place in the future, and we can have a Gradius/Castlevania crossover? I mean, who wouldn't want to pilot the Vic Viper through Dracula's Space Castle? Or at least a moon base? It'd certainly beat another pachislot or mobile spinoff game.
Yeah, you may have noticed that I have strange tastes. But that comes with being a Xenophile.
Damn it, now I want to replay FF9.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
Freya is a rat. Just sayin'.

Your avatar is exploding. Just sayin'.
Warning. I am going off in a random direction.

Kinda pissed off that there are still people out there who are being dicks about Ellen Page coming out as gay with them saying stupid things like this caller on the radio who just made fun of her for coming out, saying that we live in an a world of acceptance and such.

If we lived in a world of acceptance, people such as Ellen Page wouldn't have such issues coming out. For all of the strides we THINK we've made forward, we've taken several steps back as well. Discrimination, racism,Read more sexism, I don't think we're EVER going to be rid of that ugly shit, and it's PERFECTLY reasonable for people who are affected by those things to have issues coming out, dealing with them, and what have you. Don't condemn them for standing up and being brave. Fucking assholes.
Yeah, it SERIOUSLY pisses me off when people are judgmental about that type of shit too.

Like, seriously, a girl prefers other girls. SO WHAT??? It's her choice; don't treat her as a sub-human. Give her some credit for having the balls to admit, at least. We take so many steps as a society to improve, yet menial shit like sexuality and race still hold us back because we can't resist making offensive comments like a bunch of children. Grow the fuck up, idiots. Let her be what she wants.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=zacheatscrackers
Yeah, it SERIOUSLY pisses me off when people are judgmental about that type of shit too.

Like, seriously, a girl prefers other girls. SO WHAT??? It's her choice; don't treat her as a sub-human. Give her some credit for having the balls to admit, at least. We take so many steps as a society to improve, yet menial shit like sexuality and race still hold us back because we can't resist making offensive comments like a bunch of children. Grow the fuck up, idiots. Let her be what she wants.

Except it's not a choice. That's all bible-thumpers have these days, and once we set them straight, we'll all be a little better.

I applaud Ellen Page for standing up and being true to herself, regardless of whether or not our society would accept it, and I hope to do everything in my power to stand as an ally of the LGBT to help create a society for those like her to be welcomed into instead of shunned.
Yeah, shit like that really does bother me. Corfaisus is right- it isn't a choice, which is what makes it all the harder on the people being shunned for it. I know that I was attracted to non-human women as early as age 6, so it definitely is built into my genes or whatever decides that.

Really I just never understood why in these cases and others, people seem to be so concerned with the lives of other people that it just ruins them. It seriously doesn't matter, and if you decide not to fucking care about it your life will be way better.

I don't get why people choose to be upset.
Ellen Page was in Inception. Bloody Inception. Any comments against her are invalid.

I never got why being gay is such a big deal for people to toot their horns over. So what? That doesn't make any less of a person. It shouldn't matter at all, honestly.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I don't get people.
Sometimes they're the very essence of happiness.
Other times they are the searing heat of rage.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
replace "openly gay" with "openly a pedophile, but hasn't actually molested a child"

and I think then you'll at least understand the level of moral disgust going through those people's heads, even if you disagree with the comparison
I can understand the level of moral disgust, I just don't understand why they feel it. But that's not my decision to make I suppose. I can't stop people from being that way.
author=Corfaisus
author=zacheatscrackers

Except it's not a choice. That's all bible-thumpers have these days, and once we set them straight, we'll all be a little better.
I suppose.

Still though, if someone's gay, they're gay. I don't see the need for discrimination. I just always found it ridiculous is all. People are what people are (gay, black, Asian, Christian, whatever), and there's not much you can do to change that.

And just to clarify, I don't necessarily feel like I have to care about every tragedy that befalls someone, per-say, since obviously I haven't experienced what Ellen is experiencing, but people just being racist/gay-intolerant in general never sits well with me, so I tend to get rather angry about it. It happens; I tend to be sympathetic and occasionally overblow it, I guess.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
the comparison is irrational/incorrect anyway, but there are so many that do have that mindset.

unfortunately, there will always be some form of disdain for lgbt somewhere in society that is prevalent, just like there is still disdain in some ways for african americans in the u.s.
Corfaisus
author=LockeZ
replace "openly gay" with "openly a pedophile, but hasn't actually molested a child"

and I think then you'll at least understand the level of moral disgust going through those people's heads, even if you disagree with the comparison

Because, you know, gay people are disturbed enemies-of-the-state with their fingers on the trigger just waiting for a reason to bring about World War III...

I don't give two shits what churches preach in the way of "we love you but you're a wretched sinner who will burn in hell for eternity for simply existing" as I've heard and dealt with enough of that in my life (though never having been on the receiving end of it) to know that these are not the people I should be looking towards for moral guidance. You're either a carbon copy of their book, cherry-picked to not come across as equally wicked, or you're a spawn of Satan who, despite having been given your life and your soul from the Heavenly Father, has no place in His presence, nor those who follow the infallible doctrine of any one sect.

Perfect love is not exclusive.
author=Adon237
unfortunately, there will always be some form of disdain for lgbt somewhere in society that is prevalent, just like there is still disdain in some ways for african americans in the u.s.

True that.

Anyways I just got done eatin' a chicken salad and it was the bommmmb 8)
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I want food now.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=seiromem
I don't get people.
Sometimes they're the very essence of happiness.
Other times they are the searing heat of rage.

Unless you can magically switch lives with people, the reason for this is simply because you can never know what kind of shit a person goes through on a daily basis. Everyone has their own experiences and conflicts that are genuine to them, and the mood or overall person they are reflects how they manage those experiences.

I think if we remembered this, our species as a whole wouldn't be the bane of each other's existence.