WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm thinking about why people living in the more northern areas (New York for example) complain about the cold. You'd think if they'd been living there for more than a year they'd realize IT'S COLD IN THE WINTER.
It's because I don't have enough money to move, owl man.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If the plan to get the RM Venture judging done by this weekend actually happens, that will just make the judging for Winter Chill 2013 just that much sadder.

I'm also pretty legitimately tired of my current avatar at this point. However, I'm still, technically, a judge, so...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The Happy Healing Song

Open your heart to the yummy light
I feel so loved because of that LockeZ.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=LockeZ
author=pianotm
So, at what point did you stop being civil?
Let's see, I set my avatar as House in 2012 in order to go along with my lack of civility. So, probably a little while before that.

Yeah, I can see it.

author=unity
author=Pizza
author=kentona
I am thinking about pizza
Stay away from my family
It's not our fault that your family was born delicious.

Mozzarella over tomato sauce topped with pepperoni and black olives...or mozzarella over a ricotta base with romano, parmesan, and provolone, topped with garlic and basil...
author=pianotm
6 is the second best of the films, IMHO opinion. It's got conspiracy, assassination, intrigue, Kim Cattrall; what's not to like?

It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as I hoped. It seemed really short, or rather, like not enough happened outside of the few major plot events. They improved the visuals though ha most noticeably on the random view screens of the ship.

I've always hated Klingon's because they are so predictable. I roll my eyes during every scene where they speak for a long time in Klingon.

What's so great about Kim anyways? Some people who play vulcans seem like bad actors, she is one of the worst. What was up with her negative side burns?
pianotm
author=Link_2112
author=pianotm
6 is the second best of the films, IMHO opinion. It's got conspiracy, assassination, intrigue, Kim Cattrall; what's not to like?
It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as I hoped. It seemed really short, or rather, like not enough happened outside of the few major plot events. They improved the visuals though ha most noticeably on the random view screens of the ship.

I've always hated Klingon's because they are so predictable. I roll my eyes during every scene where they speak for a long time in Klingon.

What's so great about Kim anyways? Some people who play vulcans seem like bad actors, she is one of the worst. What was up with her negative side burns?

I was being facetious about Kim Cattrall. Still, this movie actually worked hard on putting forward a well rounded story, something that 4 and 5 were rather lacking in despite the profound subject matter. I personally feel it was Christopher Plummer's performance as Chang that really drove this movie. Then again, that man owns every role he plays.

Ultimately, The Wrath of Khan never stops being a tough act to follow. Roddenberry had been forced to finance 2 straight out of pocket because The Motion Picture crashed and burned, so the movie had something like a 200,000 dollar budget (The bridge of the Reliant was the Enterprise bridge with different seat covers; Regula I outpost was Starbase 1 turned upside down; except for the Mutara Nebula scenes and any scenes with the Reliant, the Enterprise scenes were recycled from The Motion Picture) and the only way Paramount would ever give a second Star Trek film a chance was if they didn't have to pay for it.

Still, Star Trek 6 gets my vote as second best over 3, 4, and 5 for a number of reasons, not least of which was a polished script (3 and 5 were loaded with dialogue that was only there for sake of having dialogue. While 4 didn't make that mistake, it had a lot of cheesy dialog that should have been left to Trek of the 60s) and original effects without having to rely on stock footage. And Sulu just looked the part of Captain.

Next up is Star Trek: Generations. It's the last of the good Star Trek movies. After that, there just isn't another really good one (First Contact is okay, Insurrection sucks eggs, and Nemesis just makes no effort to break a really, really, really tired formula) until the 2009 Star Trek...and Into Darkness was just embarrassing.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/Photo_2222014_2_41_25_PM.jpg

I'm thinking "fuck the Winter" as I am by the middle of most any day. The best part is that Alberta gets humid is February! OH BOY!

Yo, pianotm, am I just tripping balls now or did you actually go back and add proper capitalization to your old posts?
pianotm
author=turkeyDawg
Yo, pianotm, am I just tripping balls now or did you actually go back and add proper capitalization to your old posts?

I haven't edited anything...that I know of...

I never knew that there was 3D version of Yumi Nikki floating around.

What’s next, A Pom Gets Wi-Fi 3D? :P
3D browsing is the future of the internet

pianotm
Link_2112...your avatar is making me dizzy...
pianotm
author=pianotm

Let me fix that for you...

:3
pianotm
That certainly puts a different spin on things.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Link_2112
author=pianotm
Let me fix that for you...

:3
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! CUOINS! *hack*