WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I think I'm gonna try the meditation thing once I get time. It sounds dank as shit. Thinking about it, I'll just get some rain scented candles and pop rainymood up on my sound system. Shold be a fucking dank ass adventure.

Just so you guys know, I usually don't feel bad at all about who I am. I was in an awful mood last night over the camp transfer, but I'm feeling a lot better now. Both cause of this thread and some baller coworkers/fresh air.
unity
You're magical to me.
Glad to hear it! ^_^
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Having parents who are annoyed because they don't have grandchildren is like some kinda equivalent to First World Problems, but instead it's Decent Person Problems. I mean flip it around and imagine if you did have children, by accident, that you didn't want, and your parents were disappointed in you for that.

My mom also wants grandbabies and I also intend to spend the rest of my life disappointing her. Sorry mom! I absolutely cannot tolerate the level of close human contact needed to have a roommate, much less a girlfriend. Given a choice, I'd rather be homeless than in a relationship. And my scruples are a little too high to go around banging random chicks. So unless Olivia Wilde shows up at my repair shop and walks up to me and grabs my dick, you're probably not gettin' any wrigglers any time soon.

Fortunately my mom has another kid to give her grandbabies (not that anyone in their right mind would have kids for such a stupid reason as "because mom said so"). Your dad can always become a foster parent or something, haha.
Thank you guys for y'all's condolences and such! It really does make me feel better. :)

Edit: Also, forget about children. Children suck. Don't have any. I sure as hell ain't havin' any kids.

Editedit: Also also, this thread has been lacking in Mr_Detective lately. Where'd he go?
I don't think he'll be too disappointed, besides, I have no options and he can't really do anything. He doesn't want me to get tattoos either, but I'm getting a left sleeve plus some on my right arm.

EDIT: Luckily he realizes that since I'm a 20 year old he can only advise nowadays, and not really command. I don't mean to make him sound disrespectful or make it seem pike we have a bad relationship or anything.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=wildwes
Editedit: Also also, this thread has been lacking in Mr_Detective lately. Where'd he go?
FBI probably got him.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Am I looking in a mirror? Oh no, it's just LockeZ.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Pizza
I think I'm gonna try the meditation thing once I get time. It sounds dank as shit. Thinking about it, I'll just get some rain scented candles and pop rainymood up on my sound system. Shold be a fucking dank ass adventure.

Just so you guys know, I usually don't feel bad at all about who I am. I was in an awful mood last night over the camp transfer, but I'm feeling a lot better now. Both cause of this thread and some baller coworkers/fresh air.

Meditation is how you teach the mind patience, and it won't go without a fight. There is nothing more difficult than trying to tame oneself. Once you have accomplished it though, you can focus on anything. Lucid dreaming becomes easy (and does require a somewhat stilled mind to accomplish). Astral projection becomes possible (control over one's own mind is essential to this practice).

There are numerous books that teach meditation, but meditation is one of those arts that is very difficult to learn without a teacher. The absolute best learn to meditation from without a teacher is Book 4 (or Liber IV) by Aleister Crowley. This book teaches the Yoga tradition of meditation and doesn't gloss over the more difficult aspects as other books do. This one teaches you everything you need to know to do it yourself, without a teacher. All other books fail on that point.
Actually, I have a friend who's dabbled in meditation/sense isolation before so I'm just taking his advice on it. I don't know when I'll actually have the time to try it, but I'm pretty excited to get going. I really do want to see her, so I hope I can pull it off with some success.
Gonna play some Banjo Kazooie. I don't even know what it is, but people say it's good.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Arandomgamemaker
Gonna play some Banjo Kazooie. I don't even know what it is, but people say it's good.

What a coincidence, I just recently came back to Banjo Tooie after a long stint of "not gonna put up with this shit". I realized what I was doing wrong and I'm going full speed now.

Banjo Kazooie is the better game, though. I had a near-epiphany playing it last as I found myself actually having genuine, gameplay-related fun and questioning "with all my farting around with RPGs, is this the joy I've been missing this whole time?" It actually flows and allows you to get everything done with little to no backtracking required, which plagues Banjo Tooie like horrid odor does a gym bag.
author=Corfaisus
author=Arandomgamemaker
What a coincidence, I just recently came back to Banjo Tooie after a long stint of "not gonna put up with this shit". I realized what I was doing wrong and I'm going full speed now.

Banjo Kazooie is the better game, though. I had a near-epiphany playing it last as I found myself actually having genuine, gameplay-related fun and questioning "with all my farting around with RPGs, is this the joy I've been missing this whole time?" It actually flows and allows you to get everything done with little to no backtracking required, which plagues Banjo Tooie like horrid odor does a gym bag.

You guys both suck at life. Seriously, what kind of self respecting Human being hasn't played the Banjo series?

I actually much prefer Banjo-Tooie (my second favourite game, right behind Paper Mario) as the world is a lot bigger, more interconnected, and the game is way more polished. I can see that on a first time through it could be confusing though, when I played it as a kid it took me ages.

At this point though I can play both of them practically in my sleep, I've beaten them about 5-6 times each. In fact, it's about time I do another run.

author=Pizza
You guys both suck at life. Seriously, what kind of self respecting Human being hasn't played the Banjo series?

Um, sorry, I haven't played any games in that series. I guess I'm not a self-respecting human being. :/

And god, I just did not want to get up today. I should have gotten up much earlier, but I didn't. I still wish I had just laid around in bed. Why can't I be asleep right now? :(
author=Pizza
Seriously, what kind of self respecting Human being hasn't played the Banjo series?

I’ve played – and finished it, all 100% – of Banjo Kazooie and still even own the original cart for my N64. That game was the shit back in the day; definitely one of my favorite 3D platformer games still to this day.

But, for some odd divine reason that I don’t know why, I still have yet to play Banjo Tooie. (What the hell is wrong with me?)

One of these days, I gotta get off my collective arse and play that game.
Plaaaaay iiiiit

Come on man

Banjo-Tooie confirmed for best 3D platformer of all time.
All right I've reached Treasure Trove Cove so far. Here's my thoughts so far:

-The camera is all right, but it's a bit wonky. Especially in corners.
-So far the controls are much better then Super Mario 64. I like how they slowly introduce stuff as opposed to knowing everything immediately.
-The graphics are surprisingly good for the N64. It's almost PS2 quality with the characters.
-The sound is great. It's hilarious when Banjo talks. I also like how the music changes to fit the surrounding area.
-I almost had a heart attack when the shark appears IMMEDIATELY when you get into the water.

So far it's really fun. Looking foward to seeing what's next.
author=Pizza
Banjo-Tooie confirmed for best 3D platformer of all time.
For me, that honor goes to Psychonauts. I love that game to death.

Though both of the original Banjos are pretty legit, of course.
author=Pizza
Seriously, what kind of self respecting Human being hasn't played the Banjo series?

I played a few hours of Donkey Kong 64 five years ago. Does that count?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
*conjures illegitimate banjos*