WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=zacheatscrackers
Naaahh, life's cool. <3

Sometimes. Most of the time.
If I make something super cool, would anyone care?

(Tree in a forest falling down type thing)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pizza have you considered working at Walmart

you get to have more dignity, there's less than half as much piss on the floors, and at thanksgiving they even hold a charity drive for you
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Pizza
So the new camp is worse than we feared. The guys who moved last night said there was mold everywhere, mice shit in the vents, piss on the floor, inadequate heating/showers/toilets, exhaust filling the rooms due to parking bear the air intake, and spoiled food in the bag up room.

What the hell's your job, man? :<
Are you working there? If so it sounds like the worst job ever. :/
ARE THERE NO LABOR LAWS WHERE YOU LIVE?
Turns out the camp isn't nearly as bad as they made it out to be. There's some mold and shit, but it's more of an isolated case thing. It's hardly taking over the place.

I don't know, it's not the ritz but everyone is in agreement that it's pretty basically okay. I still have another job prospect just in case.

EDIT: Thing is, I really need the money. I gotta have close to 30 grand by September to meet my personal goal, so I have to work away.
Kiryuin Ragyo from Kill la Kill should win a Parent of the Year award. Seriously, she has such good parenting skills.
/sarcasm she's actually a total bitch
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Right now I'm thinking about how I haven't lived up to my name at all since the Reviewrim event ended.
Also, I really want to write more reviews of games but don't have the time because I have to write reviews of books. The irony...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Write reviews of strategy guides for games
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=LockeZ
Write reviews of strategy guides for games

Cool idea. Now only to convince my prof to accept those.
Well, hmm... I guess in a way strategy guides could be counted as "contemporary literature".
Better than most adults.

Case in point, some 600 pound middle aged fat guy told me to “F*** off” when I was just looking at him, smiling at him by the bus stop on the way home from work. I can fully understand why he said that because of his insecurities about his weight and all, but all I was doing was just looking at him, smiling, mostly to see what he had on his shirt.
author=Addit
some 600 pound middle aged fat guy told me to “F*** off” when I was just looking at him, smiling at him by the bus stop on the way home from work.

Well, at least it wasn't a girl in a low-cut, skin-tight outfit yelling at you to stop looking at her tits and ass.

author=Sated
That is more American sue-culture problem than a child problem...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SLANDER AGAINST MY COUNTRY, GOOD SIR. I AM SUING YOU!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i'm a children
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
but you all were children at one point, like adults are much better
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
author=Corfaisus
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/nj-teen-sues-parents-for-cash-and-college-tuition-201404488.htmlFuck having kids.
That is more American sue-culture problem than a child problem...

You shamelessly flaunt the C word. Is all of "Great" Britain like that?