WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Walls of text are frightening when you're really tired, guys. TRY TO KEEP IT DOWN A NOTCH

After an 18 day shift your body just totally shuts down, god
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
This has been bugging the shit out of me forever now. What is the band featured in Travio's avatar?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^Google-fu time! Hiiiiyah!

There's a University party tonight that I should probably go to - but the thing is if I go, I can't drink, because I'd be surrounded by Muslim friends who'd, well, judge me pretty hard (I'm Muslim by birth). Shit stinks. Next time I make new friends I'm telling them I'm a Hindu.
author=Travio
Wow. This has turned into one hell of a mishmash of picking and choosing which of Nietzsche's tenets to follow mixed in with some good old fashioned Buddhism and a very strong twist of Thelemic tradition. I'm very impressed.
I'm very dismayed. And also a little amused.
Gonna see Gravity tonight. Even though there's no gravity in space.
unity
You're magical to me.
I think a better title for that movie would be DON'T FUCK WITH SPACE.
How I Met Your Mother.....In Space

I don't know anything about it though, so I'm probably totally wrong. It's apparently the best movie of 2013 though.
Yellow Magic
author=Yellow Magic
There's a University party tonight that I should probably go to - but the thing is if I go, I can't drink, because I'd be surrounded by Muslim friends who'd, well, judge me pretty hard (I'm Muslim by birth). Shit stinks. Next time I make new friends I'm telling them I'm a Hindu.
Well, I went anyway, and predictably enough it wasn't as much fun as it could have been. Didn't last more than three hours before getting fed up of being sober. In other news I am a horrible human being

author=unity
I think a better title for that movie would be DON'T FUCK WITH SPACE.
I'd go with SANDRA BULLOCK ROTATING IN SPACE
Gravity was a fantastic movie. Always nice to see Sci-Fi that isn't just "Shoot da aliens and get to da choppa"

I think the last pure Sci-Fi movie I watched besides Gravity (and the prerequisite 2001) and really enjoyed was 2010.
So I just found out now that I’m able to have more than 120 pictures on the screen at once for rm2k3 and this now gives me the opportunity that I’ve always dreamed of to make an actual proper H.U.D. without having to combine images together as one just to save space. Woot!

Why didn’t I have something like this before!? Although I’m a bit worried about possible slowdown issues on some of the older machines / operating systems, it doesn’t seem to have any major effect on performance speeds when I just did a quick test on it a few hours ago, so I’m guessing everything should fine.
I just went from feeling like shit to being in a really good mood.

Hah.
Hello everyone, would you all accept Aremen as your lord, and savior?
Nope I don't believe in religion.

Also, saw Gravity. In case you didn't read my status, it is THE best movie I've ever seen. Hands down.
author=Yellow Magic
There's a University party tonight that I should probably go to - but the thing is if I go, I can't drink, because I'd be surrounded by Muslim friends who'd, well, judge me pretty hard (I'm Muslim by birth).

Too late to say this but you really shouldn't care what they think if you're gonna drink or not...
I actually have a few questions about religion (mostly Christianity). Like, how they believe in dinosaurs. That makes no sense to me.

If you believe in dinosaurs, you then believe that they're all dead right? Therefore you have to believe something killed them off, right. Not just any normal extinction, I'm talking MASS EXTINCTION, since they're all dead.

And christians believe in Adam and Eve at the beginning of the world, right? Which would imply that they, or their family, existed during dinosaur times. Which isn't true.

But the thing is if the dinosaurs all died, that would mean humans would also be extinct. Which obviously didn't happen.

Something I was mulling over.
Yellow Magic
author=ivoryjones
Too late to say this but you really shouldn't care what they think if you're gonna drink or not...
So much easier said than done ivory.

Thinking about forgetting about drinking entirely because I'm sick of this double-life and alcohol isn't that great, anyway. Just makes silly people a lot more bearable.

arandomgamemaker, you're making the grand assumption that religion is supposed to make any sort of logical sense. It doesn't.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Arandomgamemaker
I actually have a few questions about religion (mostly Christianity). Like, how they believe in dinosaurs. That makes no sense to me.

If you believe in dinosaurs, you then believe that they're all dead right? Therefore you have to believe something killed them off, right. Not just any normal extinction, I'm talking MASS EXTINCTION, since they're all dead.

And christians believe in Adam and Eve at the beginning of the world, right? Which would imply that they, or their family, existed during dinosaur times. Which isn't true.

But the thing is if the dinosaurs all died, that would mean humans would also be extinct. Which obviously didn't happen.

Something I was mulling over.

A possible explanation could be that all dinosaurs died during the 'great flood'. The great flood is another interesting thing to think about though. I wonder where people believe the water came from and where it disappeared to? There might be another bible passage explaining that, though.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Jeroen_Sol
A possible explanation could be that all dinosaurs died during the 'great flood'. The great flood is another interesting thing to think about though. I wonder where people believe the water came from and where it disappeared to? There might be another bible passage explaining that, though.

But Noah and the rest of humanity was obviously around for the flood, so that goes back into the "humans and dinosaurs existing at the same time" stuff.

EDIT: I really hope we don't get in a deep "proving/disproving the bible" discussion here, now that I think about it, though. Those never end well.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Yellow Magic
Thinking about forgetting about drinking entirely because I'm sick of this double-life and alcohol isn't that great, anyway. Just makes silly people a lot more bearable.

I find that it's definitely easier getting into a party with some alcohol in your body, but that it's mostly a psychological thing. If I force myself to have fun I usually do, even if I don't drink.
Jeroen_Sol
author=unity
I really hope we don't get in a deep "proving/disproving the bible" discussion here, now that I think about it, though. Those never end well.

I always view the bible as an interesting piece of literature. Like any good book, it has a lot of deeper meaning, and morals and ethics taken from it can be quite good, but it shouldn't be taken literally.