WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=LockeZ
Square Enix announced today that Final Fantasy: Bravely Default did so well that they're planning on moving back to their JRPG roots.

I'm so fucking happy I could cry

That's great to hear! I liked Bravely Default from what I played of it, so good to know that they're moving back to previous traditions.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=LockeZ
Square Enix announced today that Final Fantasy: Bravely Default did so well that they're planning on moving back to their JRPG roots.

I'm so fucking happy I could cry

Thank Kefka...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
RMN HAS GONE TOPSEY TURVEY!!!
author=InfectionFiles
RMN HAS GONE TOPSEY TURVEY!!!

Well this is EXTREMELY annoying. >:/
InfectionFiles
APRIL FOOL'S YALLL
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I laughed my ass off when I saw the main page like that. XD
author=kentona
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/15091/

"keep your eye open to see if there were any unintended side effects as a result of the move"

"unintended side effects"

"UNINTENDED"

Edit: Pokemon RMN Version's page is upside down. okay can we stop this now
I dislike April Fool's Day.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Was RMN totally inverted? Like, alter perfect inverted?

Damn. That sounds epic. All it's doing for me is going to the end of the page.

*Edit:
author=wildwes

But... why?
InfectionFiles
I'm on acid, sooo this all seems oddly normal to me?...
Jeroen_Sol
author=Marrend
Was RMN totally inverted? Like, alter perfect inverted?

Damn. That sounds epic. All it's doing for me is going to the end of the page.

*Edit:
author=wildwes

But... why?

It's only doing it to some pages for me. The main page and forums are affected, but not this thread or the full games list, for example.
Okay a couple pages are upside down but most aren't for me. wth is going on here
zomg this page is safe. Thank god. Now I can post my cat pictures in peace.

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I guess you forgot who the real animals are.

Squids are the best, de geso~
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
who's brilliant idea was it to make RMN upside down. this is making it really hard for me to do anyything and i can't edit my psts prperly because i can't tell what letters are what and wow. i kinda like typing upside down, it makes everything look way cooler. this is a cruel aprasdi fool's jike
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Call me crazy, but I'm liking how more and more pages become inverted.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Good thing I learned how to type without having to resort to hunting-and-pecking. Also, I'm pretty decent at reading messages upside down, anyway. Who's the fool now?
:D

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
When I was a staff on RRR, the same prank was pulled off at one point. This April Fools gag isn't phasing me as much it is for others.

EDIT: And shit I should have made a joke game for this day, but oh well. I've gotten busier with my life recently. :(